My cute goofball

(Aaron T x Ruby 😎 T. love being himself with his girlfriend but he also loves her being just as goofy as he is and he finds it sexy and cute.)

Ruby and Aaron T were high school sweethearts and now their in a poly relationship with others He's honestly happy with his boyfriends especially Aaron Z he likes to wrap his arms around him.

T sees Ruby was naked after getting a shower and blushed biting his lip seeing her thick ass jiggle "Damn babe your so sexy." "Thanks papi I'm going to get dressed up." "No need baby girl I want your body to be naked just like this so I can taste and feel you better."

He grabs her ass kissing her neck suckling and biting her shoulder "Ahh fuck Aaron ~." "You feel so good baby girl I'm so horny right now."

Later

After that he plays with her boobs "T what you doing baby?" "Feeling your boobs it feels so soft." "I love you so much T."

"I love you so much too baby girl."

Aaron T and Ruby were inseparable they loved being close together and hanging out, sex is the best part for them and he loves being goofy with her and loves making her laugh and smile she's the best highlight of his day.

"You make me happy baby."
"I love you Ruby my sweetie."
"Mi amor I love you so much baby girl there isn't a day go by I don't think about you."

"You make me smile."
"You make my heart skip a beat and I love it."
"You make me feel warm and tremble all over."
"My future wifey!"
"I love you so much."
"I don't think I can survive a minute apart, bae you are my 1 true love my heaven above."

He loves being around her so much that if she's gone for a second he'll definitely follow her around like Aaron Z. He loves his partners and their personal space so if he's left alone for a second he'll look for them, yell their names, or cry and the store manager well call for them to come to the front.

"Ruby Babe I missed you so much! Why did you leave me bae?"
"Aaron told you to wait for me I was coming back."

He often does hand stands and do weird funny things that make the others laugh and he does random flips and Z and Ruby are so use to it that they'll have to calm Jesse down if he jump scare him.

"T WTF?!" "Jesse it's ok babe." "How are you guys use to this?" "How are you not Jesse?"

He looks at her then at Aaron Z "We're around him 24/7."

Aaron T and Ruby do everything together eating, sleeping, watching TV, and cute couple things like face masks, spa day, shopping trips, their not allowed to be alone after they were caught fucking In the tour bus lounge area 😂.

That's all Robaire chapter coming soon.