My one and only muse

(Jesse x chubbyRuby x Robaire smut! Jesse gets off tour and becomes horny because he misses his girlfriend Ruby and so he waits til he gets home to release all that stress and sexual tension he had build up.)

Jesse couldn't wait to get home to his girlfriend. He misses her so much he kept thinking about her a lot like her smile, her hair, the way she touches him and make him feel good, her body everything about her turns him on and make him happy.

He sees his girlfriend as he enters the house blushing "Hey babe." "Hey babygirl I missed you a lot." "I missed you too Jess."

He hugs her kissing her lips and then her neck "You smell great babe so sweet." He said smelling her after she got out of the shower and holds her close feeling his hands around her body "Oh Ruby you feel so soft and cuddly."

He said smiling as she blushed more then softly moan as he pin her to the bed "I missed your thick body so much babygirl you can hide it all you want but I know you want it." "Jesse I..I do." He smirk as he undo his pants and belt she helps him "Ok babe now it's time for your towel to come off babygirl."

He said as she let's it fall off her curvy frame "I want your body too and I love you so much." "I love you too Ruby I can't wait to feel inside you." He gets lube and rubs on his dick as it twitches wanting to go inside her warm wet opening. "I want to go deep inside your guts babygirl."

She was getting hot and bothered "Yes..yes Jesse go inside my pussy." "I will babygirl I want to show just how much I miss you and your body." He thrusts inside her feeling the tightness of her walls squeezing him wet and slick." He could feel himself become more engulfed in burning lust.

Thrusting inside her faster he moaned loudly as she clawed his back with her legs wrapped her him "Ahh fuck Ruby ohh Ruby fuck!" "Ah yes yes oohh fuck fuck!"

Ruby kissed his neck "Ahh fuck Jesse I need more of you! I love you so much baby!" He thrusts in her even faster causing the bed to rock roughly back and forth.

"Jesse Jesse!! Ohh oohh Jesse Fuck daddy! Fuck me harder daddy!" "That's it baby that's it moan for me!" He moaned louder drooling as her moans turns into screams as he caressed her breasts. "Come on baby let's switch postion." "Ok Jess."

She arches her back having her wet slick opening exposed  as he goes inside her thrusting faster smacking her ass gripping her hips and ass "ooh fuck Jesse! Jesse~! Ahh daddy yes yes!! Fuck daddy fuck my brains out harder daddy!" He thrusts inside her biting her shoulder leaving marks on her.

"Ahh ahh! Ooh fuck Jesse I'm gonna cum! Daddy I'm gonna cum!" "Cum princess cum on daddy's dick?" He said as he felt his orgasm approaching faster within each fast thrust inside her "Fuck I.. I'm close! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum inside you baby I'm gonna cum in your pussy!"

He said as she gripped her breasts "You feel so good baby so good I can't stop!" "Jesse!! More daddy I want you to dump your hot load inside! Dump your cum inside me daddy!!"

He railed her roughly smacking her ass hard "I'm gonna cum!" Said Jesse "More! Ruby more baby!" "I want you to cum with me baby cum..cum with me Ruby!!" "I'm cumming baby I'm cumming Jesse!!"

He thrusts deeper inside her feeling her legs shaking under him "I'm cumming!!" "I'm cumming too Ruby..AAHH!!"

"JESSE!!" She screamed as he wrapped his hand around her neck whimpering trembling feeling his pleasurable high washing over him. "I love you so much Ruby." "I love you so babe you felt so good baby I want to do this again."

"Me too baby." He said as he wrapped his arm around her he felt happy and content with himself.

He laid on his back as she lays on his chest "I missed you I really do miss you baby."

"I missed you too Ruby." He said before kissing her forehead smiling.

The rest of the Night was peaceful for them.

mrmrsevergreen here ya go