Only mine

(Yandere Robaire x Ruby! Ruby goes to a concert of her boyfriend Robaire but as a Instagram model a male fan takes her attention away from him causing him to go crazy and show just how crazy he can be.)

Robaire and Ruby were inseparable and they love holding hands , doing cute couple things, going on dates, cuddling, sex 💋 they were like a married couple but they weren't engaged

Robaire and Ruby were inseparable and they love holding hands , doing cute couple things, going on dates, cuddling, sex 💋 they were like a married couple but they weren't engaged..yet according to Robaire.

He see her getting dressed for his concert and his heart skipped a beat seeing how sexy she dressed just for him but the one thing he hated was that she posted her outfit on her socials having guys and women in her Dm's asking if she's single or have a only fans. It took everything in him to not cuss them out.

His manager told him it wouldn't be good for him or the band's imagine so that's the only reason why he hasn't lost it the way he wanted. She did a last minute change to her outfit and boy did he blush hard.

 She did a last minute change to her outfit and boy did he blush hard

Her outfit and shoes were cute and sexy her nails were done and she felt complete

Her baddie mood was at 100!! He bit his lip as she turned around she thick as hell he wrap his arms around her "Damn baby you look sexy

Her baddie mood was at 100!! He bit his lip as she turned around she thick as hell he wrap his arms around her "Damn baby you look sexy." "Heh thanks daddy." He knew she was going to take a selfie in the bathroom mirror again "Hey babe wanna join?" "Yeah." He said holding her waist smiling as she took the picture.

"Damn baby you look beautiful." "Thanks baby now let's go."

At the concert during the performance a fan saw her and he wanted a selfie 🤳 Robaire usually winks or smiles at her but once he sees her with other guys he gets jealous he was heart broken 💔 so after the concert he decided to call her to his dressing room.

"Hey baby you wanted to see me?" "Yeah..did you have fun?" "Yeah I did you looked so sexy and handsome as always." He held her close "Really? After your fan I didn't think you seen me at all."

"Bae it just a pic." "How many people are going to take your attention from me?" "Babe." "Robbie look I love you I do I'll do anything for you and I love you but I can't do this if you keep acting jealous."

"Baby I'm sorry I'm sorry ok  I don't know why I act like this." "It's ok baby I love you so much." He smiles as she kisses him. He knew what he had to do to keep her close.

After she goes to sleep he goes out with her phone texting the guy that has her number waiting in the dark for him to walk up on the path. "Ruby? You there?" Whack!

Robaire hit him on the back of the head with a hard whack before pulling out a knife constantly stabbing him until he stopped smiling holding a bloody knife "Heh...hehehe Hahaha! Finally my baby girl is mine ALL MINE!!"  He said as he dumped his body then cleaned up and changed making sure no one saw him burning the evidence.

He went home and showered. He gets out going into their shared room caressing her cheek softly smiling at her sleeping frame "Finally... he's gone your all mine now mon amour your safe and you'll never stray from me my darling." He said as she looked beautiful her soft skin touched his knuckles he couldn't help but think of their future together. 

5 weeks later

On the news Ruby turns on the TV seeing a  guy that was reported missing found dead it was her fan she was shocked. She called out for Robaire he heard the news he came back smiling as if nothing was wrong "Yes mon amour need anything?"

"Chris.. he's dead." His smile faded at the mention of his name "Oh.. that's it?" He said upset she looked at him surprised because usually Robaire is a sympathetic guy but now he looks cold, heartless, dark ,  and something was wrong deeply wrong. "Rob he's dead!"

"I know.." "How?" "I killed him.. for us.. killed him because he was going to take you away from me and I couldn't let that happen!" She was shocked feeling as of her world was crumbling around her "Y.. You did what?! How could you?!" She cried as he caught before she fell "Mon amour please I did what I had to because..I love you Ruby and I'll happily do it again."

"He didn't love me like that!" "Oh no?" "Then what is this on his phone?!" It showed love notes he was going to send her she didn't know that he was going to confess. "Robaire I wouldn't have said yes! I love you ok? Only you baby." His stone cold sinister look soften at her words "Really Mon amour..you mean it?"

"Yes Robbie I mean it I don't love anyone else but you my prince." She caressed his cheek as she sees him smiling at her "You are my 1 true love." He said as he wrapped his arms around her "My beautiful rose I can't wait until we start a new life together, get a new home, get married."

He blushed "Mm~ thinking about you pregnant just turns me on." She was scared knowing if she stayed this would continue but if she leave he'll find her and bring her back and she will loose the man she loves deeply but he's insane.

"I love you Ruby I'll never let you go baby girl.. I'll never leave you your mine all mine and mine alone." He said as he caressed her cheek and then kissed her lips.

He was crazy...CrAzY iN LoVe wItH hEr💋

That's all folks!!! Follow me for more