Freak like me 🔞

( Aaron T &Z x Ruby! 3some, drunk ASF, freaky sh*t, size kink, plus size Sexy fem body.)

Aaron T was a horny mess seeing his boyfriend Aaron Z sweaty and shirtless after a workout and Ruby wearing her dress showing her curves seeing her nipples. "I'm gonna cook something for us to eat." "Ok babygirl." Z kissed her lips gripping her ass T was blushing feeling his boner throbbing getting tighter in his sweatpants.

"Shit." He gets up and goes to the bathroom and locked the door "Fuck..their gonna be the end of me!"

Later

After cleaning up Ruby goes to the bedroom seeing T on the bed naked "Babe why are you naked on my bed?" "Waiting for you to come back to me." He sat up as she crawled on the bed as he lean back "Wanna suck it babygirl?" "Yes papi."

She lick the tip and sucked on it "Ahh mm~ bae." "Does it feel good babe?" "Yeah I wanna see more of this thick ass of yours."

He lift her dress up seeing no panties on her "Your so sexy baby girl." "Mmm you taste so good baby." "Stay just like that for me baby girl." He got behind her fingering her "Man your pussy is getting wetter baby." "Ah Aaron!"

Z heard moaning and went to the room only see T fingering and stroking his dick slowly while moaning Aaron.. Aaron ~ daddy!" "Yeah that's it moan louder for me baby girl."

Z felt himself getting hard he walked in quietly taking off his shirt "Hmm I think your ready babygirl your nice and wet and tight." "Put it in papi!" He put lube on it before sticking it inside her feeling her walls welcome him in before getting tighter.

"Ahh yes baby oh fuck yes you feel so good."
He thrust inside her more and more he felt himself gripping her ass shaking "Ahh..ahhh yes~! Oohh fuck yes bae ohh bae fuck you feel so good ~!"

Z smirked as he was stroking his dick as it twitches a little watching them fucking "Ah shit! Aaron! Aaron yes daddy yes daddy more fuck me harder daddy!" "Ok baby."

He went deeper inside her feeling her walls twitch and grip him "Ahh yes yes it feels like your snatching my soul!! Take my dick baby take of it! All of it baby!" "Oohh fuck Aaron ~ Aaron yes keep going until you melt in my pussy daddy!"

Z was close he stopped seeing his chance as he walked behind T and went inside him "Ah~!" "Don't stop keep goin baby."

"Ahh yes fuck double pleasure and it feels so good!" He moaned as Ruby was getting tighter "I'm cumming I'm gonna cum!" "Cum babygirl! Cum!"

Moaned Aaron T going faster as did Z thrusting rouger "Ahh fuck!! Fuck!! This feels so fuckin good I'm close!"

"Z.. Ruby ~ you guys are gonna make me cum!!" "Cum for us baby." Said Z whispering in his ear licking his ear "Cum daddy cum deep inside me!"

Before he knew it he came feeling pleasure taking over his body having him moan loudly shaking and mumbling "AHH FUCK T!" Ruby moaned as Z bit his lip before smacking her ass gripping it "You guys are amazing."

"Thanks daddy." "Just wait we're alone babygirl I'm going to rearrange your guts."
"Damn Z but ok daddy." T was out he was knocked out as Ruby and Aaron Z watched him sleep "You can stand?" "I'm not sure but we'll see later."

This was a little secret between them and non of the others knew about when they got home they were sleeping under the covers.

•Welp I'm done also I'm doing smut and non smut requests and my encanto book could use some requests so go there or here!•