Babygirl ❤️

(Aaron T x Ruby smut!)

Aaron T and Ruby were watching TV  and he was a sweaty blushing mess looking at her body while she was cuddling with him.

He looked at her boobs and her outfit making her curves show through the outfit he loved looking at her body so much.  Aaron T not only loves his girlfriend but he loves having sex with her..a lot.

He will definitely get freaky with her but she likes teasing him to where he  goes crazy. "T we're going to get food be right back." Said Robaire as he and the others were leaving "Ok we'll be here." "Bye boo."

Said Ruby she said leaning across T's lap as he looked at her ass seeing she had no panties on "Hey baby girl their now." He said biting his lip she sat sitting on his lap feeling his boner "Mami..I want you so much." "I want to too papi." "Man we had to wait for them to leave but I think that it was worth it baby girl."

She lift her skirt as T took his dick out of his sweat pants "Come on baby sit on daddy's dick." "Ok papi." She slowly slid down on his dick feeling his 10 inches stretch out her walls he moaned gripping his t shirt and shoulders "Ahhh fuck!! Oh Aaron!"

He threw his head back thrusting upward "Oh ohh! Ruby ohh Ruby baby fuck!" "Ahh yes yes Ah Aaron!" He gripped her ass smacking it "Ah Aaron T Aaron T! Ooh papi!" He rolled her on her back thrusting faster "Ruby! Ohh babe I love you! I love you so much baby! Ah Mami Mami yes!"

He said before kissing her lips as she  smiled running her hand and fingers through his soft curly hair "Oh fuck! Ah yes!" He stopped taking his shirt off "I wanna fuck you like the last time baby girl." "Ok but we better hurry papi."

She took off her dress as Aaron took off his sweat pants them now being fully naked they kissed and moaned, he gripped her breasts and ass "I love you so much." "I love you so much T."  He smirked as he caressed her breasts before picking her up putting her against the wall thrusting inside her "Ah! Ahh yes! Ohh fuck me harder Aaron T ooh T papi! Daddy fuck~!"

"Fuck! Fuck ohh fuck Ruby ohh yes Ohh Mami ohh fuck mami~! Oohh you feel so good baby ooh~!" "Turn around baby girl I wanna see your pretty ass bounce."

She turned around as he went inside her feeling her wet tight warm walls squeezing him he felt his heart skip a beat "Ahh fuck Aaron! Aaron ~ we have to.. hurry I feel like they're coming!"

"I don't care about them baby girl I'm still gonna fuck your pretty pussy and brains out." "Ahh Aaron T! Ahh papi! Papi!!" "Yes papi fuck fuck! Ohh Aaron ooh yes your cock is amazing!" He smirked picking her leg up thrusting faster "Shit! Ohh fuck yes!"

He then pulled out "Heh fuck.. come on princess hold on to me." He said as she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he walked over to the pool table "I've been wanting to fuck your pretty pussy like this all day baby." "Fuck me daddy I want you to abuse my pussy hard papi!" He bit his lip before railing her pussy "Ahh yes! Ahh yes!"

"That's it baby girl moan for me baby." He said thrusting inside her "Aaron T Aaron -!"

Her phone rang it was Robaire "Who's calling baby?" "Robaire." He smirking thrusting faster "Answer..answer it baby girl." She answer it "Babe we're in the bakery want anything sweet like you baby?" "Yes~ I mean yes." He thrusts deeper "Well how about doughnuts?" "Yes ...yes."

"T please slow down.. Daddy." "Sorry baby girl but I think Ro is gonna have to hear you being railed." "Ok that's great we're heading out as soon as Tae makes up his mind on what he wants to drink." "Ok baby bye-bye!" She hung up as she moaned loudly as she was losing it "Ah! T ooh T yes yes! Ohh fuck I'm.. I'm so close papi ooh papi your cock is so fuckin good baby!!"

"I'm cumming baby ooh fuck I'm gonna cum in your pussy baby! Ooh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said picking her up and turning her around bending her over "Yes! Oohh yes baby girl yes I'm so close!" "Ooh Aaron T Aaron T cum in me cum in me papi~! Agh ahh fuck!" "Ahh Ruby Ruby ! Ooh Ruby I'm gonna cum in your guts babygirl!"

He thrusts faster and harder cumming inside her "AHH FUCK T!!" "RUBY~!" He moaned loudly "Ah!! Ooh yes oh Ruby mami~ ohh fuck baby girl my cock is melting inside your pussy ..I never want to leave this pussy."

She was in a daze until she heard the car pull up "Aaron their back!" She said as he tried to get dressed again. "I don't think they'll noticed let's do it again later tonight baby girl." He said kissing her lips as she straighten her dress "Ok papi."

"We're back guys." Said Jesse as he came in seeing them on the carpet "Hey there Jess." "What are you doing?" "Uh.. nothing just chillin." Said T "Foods here." Said Robaire "Ok." T smirked seeing her ass up her skirt seeing his hand print.

He sent her back to her other boyfriend with his hand print on her ass cheek 😜😏
Follow and vote for more