We're more than friends and you know it

(Aaron T x Ruby. Aaron T has had a crush on Ruby since they were in high school and when they started their band and graduated his feelings grew deeper and deeper. This is set in 2019-2023 in the current time.)

Aaron T - 23
Ruby- 21

Aaron T sees Ruby in a new dress to go to their show for Valentine's day his heart skips a beat looking at her.

He feels his heart melt every time he's near her and it beats faster each time.

Her outfit was so cute he loves looking at her body he gets dirty naughty thoughts thinking about her or looking at her and so he gets excited leading him to jerk off so he doesn't have a tent in his overalls

"T how do I look?" "Wow you look beautiful and sexy." "Thanks bestie."

"His heart hurt whenever she saids that his heart aches he wants her to call him baby, babe, bae something for him to know that he's hers. "Ruby are you single?"

"Yes and I'm looking for a man to call me his and love me." He wants to tell her he loves her. "Well it's time for your performance!" She said hugging him he hugged her back smelling her hair and wrapped his arms around her body smiling.

"Let's go."

Later

After the concert Ruby waited for them she hugged them all before going to Aaron T he smiles as she kissed his cheek.

"Let's go celebrate! Drinks!" She said as she grabbed his hand going to the tour bus.

At the club

Aaron T and Ruby were taking shots and were laying on each other "Yo Ruby- hic I..I always thought you were cute."

"Really?" "Yup I..I think your sexy and I love you." She blushed as he caressed her cheek "T..wait don't you have a girlfriend?"

"No..I liked those girls but I didn't love them my heart is yours, my soul is yours, my body is all yours."

"Wha-? Uh T that's not the kind of things you say to a female friend!" She said giggling as he got closer to her "A female friend I want to be my girlfriend."