-24 Date night

real life, Instagram_______

_______

"Can I know who your going with?"
Wilbur inquired while lifting an eyebrow, "Cmon Will... I'm almost an adult" the girl argued.

The brunette sighed, "Fine, but please be home before 12?"

A smile crept onto Lias face and she nodded.

"Thanks Will" she exclaimed before sprinting to the front porch.

Soon after, she finally got to the door and opened it to see the one and only.. Tommyinnit.

The Blondes eyes glowed as he caught glance at his date, "staring problem ?"she joked. He smiled and scratched the back of his neck, "sorry"
He sighed.

He reached out his hand and she grabbed on. They began to make their way to their destination.

As they drew nearer, Tommy asked Lia to close her eyes.

"Tommy..." The girl dragged out, "where are we?" She questioned.

"Three..two..one.. open!" He whispered.

Lias face lit up as she took notice of her surroundings. Tommy warmly smiled looking at the girl wandering around.

He took her to a fancy restaurant.

The air conditioning caressed their faces as they were seated by a waitress.

"Y'know.. I didn't think you were the restaurant type of guy" she explained

"I was thinking a walk on the beach after?" He asked, to which she nodded and smiled.

"You look gorgeous.." he said in admiration, his chin propped on his palm.

Red flushed her face and she covered her face with her hands.

"Stoppp" she mumbled. He giggled at the sight of the flustered girl.

After dinner

"That was nice, but I told you I could've paid.." Lia said while grabbing onto his hand.

"It's fine Lia I don't mind paying" the boy quipped.

The beach walk came next and boy they were as close as ever.

The white sand was squished between their toes as they walked hand and hand on the beach.

They sat down on the sand and enjoyed eachothers company.

The day was perfect until... They got home..

Boy that was a suprise of a lifetime..

To be continued

-lyssa out

;)