-38 Truth

Real life
_________________

The next day, they visited again, The sky dark and clouded.

and to their suprise Lia was awake,  finally.

The doctor let all of them in to visit her.

The boys stood by her side, looking at the girl with glossy eyes.

"Hey Li, how you feeling?" Wilbur questioned to her.

"Hey guys... I'm feeling better"  Lia said, quietly.

Each by each they hugged the girl, When Tommy hugged her she lightly kissed his cheek. Nobody noticed she did this, thankfully.. but it was a small gesture to show that she didn't mean for him to be worried.

He pulled away from the hug and smiled at her, mouthing thank you.

A few minutes later, a nurse pulled Wilbur aside.

"Mr Gold, correct?" She questioned to him, to which he nodded his head.

"I have news for you about Lia Gold."

Wilbur hummed in response.

"As you know she's been damaged extremely bad and has severe internal Bleeding."

" We did everything we could to Solve  and we came up with a solution. The surgery is extremely risky though. She has a 50% survival rate with surgery but without surgery she risks death."

As the nurse finished talking, wilburs eyes widened and his heart dropped...

"W-.. What?" He questioned, tears in his eyes, the nurse nodded.

"I'll give you a moment" the nurse spoke, stepping to the side.

Wilburs heart shattered. His mind in a terrible mess.

Wilbur loved his sister, so much. But to think either way she has a chance of death destroys him.

What was he going to do?

Risk the surgery and have a 50% chance she's gonna survive or not don't the surgery and also have a 50% chance of both surviving or not surviving.

He walked back into the room, his eyes red and glossy.

"Guys... I have to tell you guys something.." was the last thing he said before breaking the news to them.

The room was quiet and filled with sorrow.

Everything came down to one thing.

The decision

-Lyssa out!

Hii my lovelies 💫

It's been awhile since I updated and for the honest truth I've been extremely busy with school and work..

I've recently gone to a new school and getting adjusted has been hard..

Hope you could forgive me

But heyy I got out a chapter for you guysss :D