-40 Rain

Real life______________________

Real life
______________________

Rain, was their shared comfort.

He fell like the rain, just as easy as the rain fell from the sky was as easy as he fell for her.It was 4 o'clock in the morning and Tommy found himself in yet another restless night. His legs were tucked to his chest, his back against the bathroom door. A breathy sigh escaped his mouth and in he leant back his head against the cold wood. The teen's eyes found themselves closed.It was the same night as of when they found out the news that she has to choose. Lia made a decision to take her chance, letting her life slip into Fate's hands.

You may think that, Tommy and Lia fell in love without a story but darling, this is only the beginning of everything..

Love is blind, love is limitless, love is crazy, love can be bawling your eyes out at 2AM. Love is many things and no matter what. Im telling you, there is always gonna have that one person who you will always love. No matter what. Heck, love can even be the person you hate the most.

All I'm saying is love is many things, and in Tom Simons case? It was flat out difficult and often lead to crying his eyes out in the bathroom so that he doesn't worry People.

Lia took her chance with the surgery, she believes that if anything happens it was just fate and that's how everything was bounded to work out in that way. She was currently still in anesthesia as they were almost finishing her surgery.

No one knows Lia already wrote letters s few years ago
If anything were to happen.

Nobody, except..

Riley

-lyssa out!

Heyyo.. decided to update.. it's been awhile.. school opened back and everything and I really need to get adjusted again :)

This book will start to get updated more frequently! I'm actually making it on of my things on my major to do list 😭