-25 Consequences

Twitter, Real Life_____________

Twitter, Real Life
_____________

"Finally home " the teens breathed out as they approached the front door.

They opened the door with the key and were immediately met by many adults..

No other than Wilbur, Dream,Sapnap and Niki

"Inside.. now" Niki whispered. As she shooed the teens inside she looked around, as if she was searching for something.. or someone.

"Living room" she pointed, signalling for them to go there.

From there, they were met by worried faces

A tight embrace was given to both teens as they entered the room, by none other than Wilbur.

"You all are fine right?" Dream questioned.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Tommy asked, confused.

Tommy and Lia shared a look then back at the adults.

Then, they learned the truth.

Moments later, they finally opened twitter and saw what was happening.

Images, lies,rumors were spiralling around about the pair.

..
T

witter

@Dreamsmpnews1

Tommyinnit, spotted in Florida with a mysterious girl, who can this be? His girlfriend? His wife? His sister!? Why is he in Florida?

Two images attached below..

1/2

2/2

2/2

...

"What the heck" Lia exclaimed. Once more the teens shared a look but this time it was a worried look.

"Tommy, Lia are you sure they didn't follow you home?" Niki questioned.

"Well.. we're not too sure" Tommy admitted.

"Look, we're not mad at you it's just we need to make sure you're safe, If anything we're either gonna have to cut the trip short or.." Dream started

"Just get another air BnB but that's gonna be awhile so if we're doing that we are gonna have to stay here a little longer" he finished.

They called everyone into the living room and explained to them the "situation".

They all ultimately agreed that we should cut the trip short and no sooner they started booking tickets back home.

They had only one day left in Florida before they left so what did they decide to do? Make the best of it.

-Lyssa out

Heyyyyy I updated for yallll
Be.proud.of.me pleaaaase