32- life

Real Life(Trigger warning, panic attacks, blood)____________

Real Life
(Trigger warning, panic attacks, blood)
____________

Life can throw things at you, some worse than others. For Tommy however, his was bad. Everyday, 6am, was the same routine. She was the only person giving the teen hope. She was like his sun lighting up his days, making it worth the cold night.

•°•°•°•°•

Two days later

•°•°•°•°•

Currently, Lia was at the beach.

The girl watched as the sun went down, enjoying the peaceful silence.

Watching the Orangey-red sky, being mesmerized. Her back leaning on a tree, legs tucked to her chest. Lia loved sunsets since she was young, she always found it refreshing.

The brunette had spent a few hours at the beach just to get out of the house.

Wilbur was working late with his band mates today, so she figured why not take a walk.

The beach didn't really have much people at at so it was very quiet.

In her hand held the drawing she started the other day, but now it was finished.

She glanced down at her hands which held her sketch book, admiring the piece.

It was getting late, now being around 6:30 pm. She didn't want to go but the girl knew she had to, Lia never liked to walk home at night.

As she made her way up, she dusted the sand off her pants, wind brushing through her brown locks making her shiver.

Her walk back to the house was calming, the Siblings lived close to the beach which is why she has decided to walk.

Currently she was about 5 minutes away from home.

Her headphones tucked in her ears, playing music.

Lia began walking across the street, the next thing she knew was that she heard a loud crash. Her head whipped to the side, her eyes being blinded by glaring lights.

Her body falling to the ground in an instant. Her world beginning to go blank, Everything around her became muffled.

Lia took on a pale look, as if she'd been painted with white-wash  even her lips were barely there.

High pitch ringing was all she remembered

That and a wave of immense pain all over her body, mainly being her chest her chest.

°•°•°•°•

At the Hospital

°•°•°•°•

Wilbur was frantically walking up and down the halls just waiting for a doctor to come out.

All he wanted to hear was that she's okay, that's all.

Other than Wilbur, Tommy and Tubbo was also there.

Tommy sitting in the waiting room chair, head in his hands. The blondes eyes were blood shot red from crying.

He couldn't help but blame himself, before Lia got to the beach the two were on a call together.

They only hung up because Tommy was tired.

In his mind, if only he hadn't left her maybe any of this wouldn't be happening. Maybe just maybe she would've been okay and wouldn't been in pain.

Tommy knew if he could swap places with her, he one hundred percent would.

Tubbo on the other hand was trying to calm Wilbur.

Dream,George and Sapnap currently was on a flight to where they were. As soon as they heard, they began to book last minute flights. Lucky for them they were available.

Everyone wasn't in the right mind

Wilbur also blamed himself for what happened.. He was thinking to stay home with her but he chose to go after Lia told him that he should go and have fun.

Maybe just maybe if he hadn't left she'd be okay, she'd be at home happy and healthy.

Dream, George and Sapnap were extremely worried.

Dream even crying.
Sapnap not saying a word.
George fighting tears.

°•°•°•°
Lia was currently still in surgery, it's been almost 1 hour now.

A doctor finally coming up to them, "excuse me, you are William Gold, Correct?" The man questioned

The three of their heads shot up, "I am, is she okay? Can I see her? Did the surgery go okay? Please tell me she's okay"  Wilbur went on.

Time seemed to go in slow motion, all they wanted to hear was that she's fine.

"She's alive"  he spoke

A weight was lifted off their chests as they heard those words

"She's currently resting, Mr. Gold may I speak to you in private?" The doctor spoke.

Will nodded his head, a million thoughts fulling his head.

What could this be?

-Lyssa out!

Our poor darling, Lia :(

What are your guys thoughts on this chap? 👀