-41 Effects

Real life________________

Real life
________________

It's been a week since Lia has gotten the surgery, she was supposedly going to get discharged today.

"Alright.. who's going with me?" Wilbur questioned with a sigh.

The thunder striked, as if on que. The sound of raindrops filling the atmosphere.

"I'll go" Sapnap calmly spoke, "yeah me too" Tubbo added on.

Tommy's eyes were glued to the carpet floor, not processing a thing going on. It's been going on for awhile now,  Tommy being out of it.

The drive to the hospital was quiet, as usual. Ever since the incident happened, everything or should I say everyone has been a bit off. It's not easy yknow. Having someone you love in the hospital on the verge of dying? Yeah It definitely isn't easy. It's easier said than done but it'll never be truly understood until you actually experience it.

Wilbur's soft hums filled the car, his finger anxiously tapping the steering wheel as he drives.

"Wil?" Tubbo mumbled, "hm?" Wilbur hummed as a responce. "She's better now right?" The boy asked.

Sapnaps head turned at the question, "yeah tubs, she's okay now.." he answered.

They soon arrived to the hospital some time later, they walked in and checked in with the front desk lady. Wilbur signed some paperwork as Tubbo and Sapnap walked towards her room.

They stopped in their tracks at the front of her door and sighed before walking in.

-lyssa out!
Guyss... This is just build up😭 I promise next chapter is gna be a long one 🥲