33- Oh Darling

Real life_________________

Real life
_________________

Quick note.. I know there has been a mix up with Lia's Age and all but let's say her age as well as Tommy's is 19 and next year turnings twenty

"Mr Gold, She's gonna be out for a few more hours or even up to a day and a half. Her injuries were serious" doctor Black spoke.

"She is alright though, right? Her memory.. her everything?" Wilbur questioned, expressions laced with worry.

To which Doctor Black simply nodded his head.

°•°•°•°•°•
Time skip
°•°•°•°•°•

The dream team had just arrived, taking am Uber.

They rushed inside to Wilbur Tommy and Tubbo, each hugging one another.

Tommy and George hugging, dream and Wilbur as well as Sapnap and Tubbo.

Tears welled up in each of their eyes as they embraced one another.

"She's okay, right?" Dream asked Wilbur.

"She's alive, she's gonna be out for maybe a day" he explained.

"Thank The lord she's Okay"

°•°•°•°•°•

Time passed slowly, every hour felt like a century.

Time passed so slow that they all ended up falling asleep at the seating area.

When they got up, it was around 5am.

They did a few things to distract themselves from crying or over thinking.

Like trying to come up with ideas or just talk about anything to get the worrying out.

They didn't even realise that rain was pouring heavily outside..

They only realised when they went outside for a breather.

Currently it was Sapnap and Tommy outside, standing side by side. The only sound being heard was the raindrops pelting down roughly.

"You like her don't you?" The brunette questioned.

"I do.." he began

"I like her a whole damn lot and I can't help it.. there's something about her like she's irresistible" the blonde explained, his voice being a whisper and his head hanging low. "I can't lose her"

The older boy embraced teen, rubbing his back, "It's okay, she's gonna be okay.. I understand you.. If I'm being honest I kind of like her too.. "

They stopped hugging and Tommy looked at him with tears In his eyes.

"But I'm not gonna get in between you guys, you make her happy.. and please make me a promise?" Sapnap asked

Tommy nodded at the brunette, "treat her good, please?"

"Of course sap" he replied, with a smile on his face.

"We should head back inside"  Sapnap whispered, " you go I'll meet you there" he replied back.

Sapnap nodded his head and walked back inside.

Tommy, leaning on the post next to him, taking a deep breath.

Minutes later something happening

"TOMMY SHE'S AWAKE" George exclaimed while grabbing the teen dragging him inside.

-lyssa out!

New info 🤷🏽‍♀️ hope ya like it oh ye new eye photo.. y'all like?