-29 Little Things

Real life, iMessage_______________________

Real life, iMessage
_______________________

At the grocery, Lia and Wilbur picked up the essentials. Like bread, Milk, Cheese, Water, butter, snacks..  so on

However, along the way Lia did sneak a few things in the cart. Like a candle or a few pens and even a new sketchpad .

Lia always had a passion for drawing and painting, she found the activity relaxing. To her when she draws its like the thoughts in her mind come to life.

After checking out, they made their way home.

Time skip, present time (1am)

During this time, Lia lays in her bed twisting and turning, struggling to fall asleep. It was during nights like these she felt more alone than ever.

After awhile of trying, Lia gave up on trying to go to bed. The brunette sighed then sat up, her back facing the wall. She stretched out her arm to reach for her phone, opening it and watching all her notifications.

Seeing that no one was awake at this time, or so she thought.. she decided to make the best of it.

She tested out the pens she bought today, which includes: red, black,blue, purple and green. As she tested each pen and swatched it on her wrist lia realised that these would be great for adding a little something to her art pieces.

After that, Lia began to plan her day, writing it on her notes in her phone.

The first thing on her list of to do is go to the gym, because she hadn't went in over a month.

The second thing was grab coffee at her local cafe.

Third was finish watching the series she started.

And finally forth was to log on and play some Minecraft as well assss.... bring it up to Wilbur that she wants to start streaming.

°•°•°•°•

Lia had a long day tomorrow so she tried to go back to bed, however as she got comfortable in  her blankets she hears a notification from her phone.

She found it strange that someone was messaging her at 2 almost 3 am.. she picked up her phone to see that it was from Tommy.

°•°•°•°•

Blondie
WOMAN

LaysChips
HMM.. what happened to.. hi? How are you? Hello? My name is???🥲

Blondie
Alr alr.. 😭

How was your day?

LaysChips
It's been.. alrighttt.. got dragged outa bed by wil this morning😭

And yours??

Blondie
Eh, sounds like something he would do.. my day was... Meh.. boring. The only productive thing I did was make my bed 🥲

LaysChips
Oml child, y'know.. you should try making a schedule for yourself

Blondie
Hm, never thought of doing that.. yeah maybe I should 🥲

LaysChips
Why not now? 👀

Blondie
Wa.. now??? Like rnn?? Like 2:26 am??

LaysChips
Yes rn blondie 😂

Blondie
No better time than the present I guess😭

°•°•°•

In a second, her phone began to ring.. and it was no other than her favourite blondie..

"Mm helloo" Tommy whispered while rising his phone extremely close to his face.

The brunette giggled and copied antics, "hello tommy"  she whispered back, her English accent more apparent.

"Schedule time?" She questioned, to which he hummed in response.

"Alrighty let's do this thingy-ma-boby"

A faint blush appeared on her face, not enough for Tommy to see.

"Do you have any paper or pens near by?"  She asked, "yup, I have a few on my desk"  he replied.

He grabbed the simple black notebook on his desk as well as his different colour pens.

They then began to work together to create his schedule, so after a ton of laughter, jokes and a few mistakes the duo finally got the schedule.

It goes

•Get up and get ready 8-45-9:00
•Make breakfast and eat 9:05- 9:20
•Run to the grocery 9:30-10:00
•come home and put away stuff
•chill 10:00-11:00
•Stream 11:30- 3pm
•tidy house 4pm -5pm
•Chill for the rest of the day
...

After planning their days out they hung up the call, saying goodnight..

°•°•°•°

Blondie
Night Li, sleep well

Lays chips
G'night toms, sweet dreams

°•°•°•°

Tonight, both went to bed with a smile on their faces. They enjoyed eachothers company.

Lia could finally go to bed, it was like she felt relaxed when she talks to him, her worries and problems disappear.

And for Tommy ? He knew then and there that he was falling for her.

°•°•°•°

Lyssa out!

Chap 29 😌✌🏼