-26 early breakfast

Real life
____________

"

ALRIGHT YA BOZOS... GET UP" Dream and George exclaimed, followed by Sapnap clanging pots and pans together.

The crew had fallen asleep in the living room after very special planning last night.

A series of groans where heard as soon as the noises began.

However when Sapnap realized they weren't moving or getting up he said something that made Wilburs heart race.

"WILBUR! TOMMY AND LIA ARE KISSING" he exclaimed

To his suprise it didn't only get Wilburs attention but Tubbo,Ranboo, Niki,Akiva and Jack's attention.

Their heads shot up to see that the teens were still fast asleep, cuddling on the couch.

•°•°

•°•°

"Sapnap .. YOU LITTLE!!" Jack exclaimed before getting cut off.

"SHUT UP" The pair yelled in unison

Little did they know, a simple action can  lead to a whole LOT of arguing...

Moments later,all were finally awake and getting ready

They had until five in the morning, the next day and what were they gonna do in the mean time? They were going to enjoy themselves.

After all got ready, the first place on their list to go was....

For food.. duh

They each split up into groups to arrive at the breakfast place and of course, as usual Tommy and Lia were together in the same vehicle

As they arrived to the place, they found parking and began to walk inside the restaurant

The duo walked hand in hand to the assigned table and sat across from eachother

Lia sat in-between Harper and Ranboo while Tommy sat in-between Hannah and puffy

Everyone carried out conversations until their orders were taken

Lia had Toast,eggs and bacon with a hot coffee on the side.

Tommy got waffles and toast with tea on the side.

And... So forth...

Awhile later..

"Um.. where are we going after this?"
Tubbo questioned, which was seconded by the rest of the teens..

"Well... After this we're going to a theme park" dream explained.

"WHAT?!" Tommy exclaimed..

As a response to that action he was shushed by many individuals in the restaurant.

The blonde scratched the back of his neck out of embarrassment

"Sorry" he mumbled

Let's just say that, the rest of the car ride to the park was chaos, absolute chaos.

During the ride, Lia couldn't help but admire the Blonde.

To her she was surprised , how could a person be so sweet, bitter and funny at the same time.

It was a great suprise

For a minute her hazel eyes locked with his Blue ones, no one saw it but it was as if they had a connection.

Neither of them knew why, but every little gesture or action they have together feels right.

Something was up, but neither had the courage to find out what

Every time they lock hands, eyes interlock it's like the tension was cut with a knife.

-Lyssa out!

ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY..

Happy birthday to me ;)