34- Intense

Real Life______________

Real Life
______________

All ran inside to The doctor, nervous but excited to see her.

The two most anxious being Wilbur and Tommy..

"Alright, family first and then the rest of you may enter"  the nurse spoke.

Each of them nodded their heads, as Wilbur rushed next to her

"Lia!" The brunette cried out, hugging her tight.

"Don't do that to me Again please"  he whispered, his voice breaking

The girl hugging her brother, rubbing his back.

"I won't"  she reassured

Wilbur finally let go and smiled at her, but still a feeling of guilt in his stomach to see her in such a state.

"I'm so sorry li, I shouldn't have left you" he whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

"It's okay, will.. it's not your fault, it's mine" she whispered, her voice hurting to speak

"Lia-" before the boy could finish, a nurse entered the room saying his time was up.

The boy had a sad look on his face, not wanting to leave his injured sister.

"Bye bye Li, later"

The girl waved, also having a saddened look on her face.

The next person walked in, Wilbur leaving the room.

Dreams eyes softened at the sight of the girl, "oh Lia.."

He rushed to softy hug the girl, "poor thing" he whispered

"How are you feeling?" He questioned, to which she shook her hand, indicating that she felt.. meh.

"How come your not talking li?" He asked, she put her hand up to her throat showing that her voice was hurting.

Her brain not even processing that he wasnt in Florida.

After was Tubbo, Sapnap,. George and finally.. Tommy

As Tommy entered the room, her eyes lit up.A smile plastering on her face.

Tommy sat on the edge of the bed, he couldn't stand seeing the girl in such a  state.

"There's my pretty girl" he whispered, her face dusting pink..her hands covering her face in embarrassment.

A knock was heard on the door signiling he had to go.

Tommy picked up her hand, kissing her knuckles.

"Bye bye li"
"Come back soon?"
"Of course, id never miss it"

-lyssa out!

Very short chapter but it's something 🤚🏽😭 love you guys!! Bye byeeee