-27 Theme park

Real life___________________

Real life
___________________

"WE'RE HERE!!" Lia exclaimed, being extremely excited.She hopped out of the car and held Tom's hand while walking in.

While Lia was happy, Tom had a.. strange look on his face. Tommy had never liked theme park rides, at all. Ever since he was little he had a fear of those things.

Lia and Tom are opposites if you will.

Some time passed and finally came the time where they finally went on a ride.

Tommy gripped Lia's hand tightly, frightened, squeezing his eyes shut.

Lia's gaze softened at the sight of the frightened boy.

She embraced him tightly, kissing his forehead in attempt to distract and calm him down.

Tommy's face was coated with a dusk pink. A strange feeling washed over him.. A feeling he was unfamiliar with.

It was when they exited the ride, they made eye contact. Neither knew what they were to eachother but they knew they had a connection.

"Alright people! Let's go on more rides!" Exclaimed Sapnap.

About an hour passed and let's just say, the gang was  exhausted.

They sat down on a few benches near the refreshments.

Overall the gang was having fun.. they were enjoying themselves.

The next few stops included the mall, the beach and a nice dinner. As well as some fun sing song in-between.

-lyssa out!

Ngl..I forgot I was a writer.. but hey! I'm back bitches 😌

But I'll try to get more chapters out .. dw!