45- I'm sorry

Hello to anyone reading this, I know I previously spoke about discontinuing this book, but I decided I'll do one more chapter to wrap up this story.

That wasn't the ending I had in mind at all for this book but.. I didn't want to leave this book.. afterall I've been writing this book for almost three years.

I've decided to end this book short because of the recent allegations/truth coming out about some creators mentioned in this book such as: Wilbur, George and Dream.

I've been a big fan of the dream smp for four years, since 2021. I've seen the fandom grow up and so have I. This fandom isn't the same as it used to be. In fact, I'm not even sure if you can call it a fandom anymore.

I have a very big attachment to the dream team and seeing the truth about them really breaks my heart. I'm overall so fucking proud of those creators who have came out to state the truth. In this case I am refering to Nihachu, Catiibuggz and Shubble.

I am so proud of them for getting the strength and courage to share their story but at the same time, it feels like a piece of me just broke off knowing that my favourite creators who helped me through many situations did those things.

I don't mean to feeling dump but I couldn't possibly go on the finish this book.

I don't support Wilbur Nor George.

I hope I made that clear, it's just they were a very big part of my life for the last four years and now seeing this it breaks me.

I'm sorry.

Yours Respectfully,

-Lyssa.

I will not be making anymore DSMP books from now on.