-36 Blue

Real life_________________

Real life
_________________

Soon enough, the news hit online.

Nobody had picked up their phone since the accident, the only time was when Niki had called Wilbur saying the there are news and word spreading that she was involved in a accident.

That, was something Wilbur wasn't ready for yet.. addressing the public.. how could he explain to the public when he couldn't even explain and process that what occurred actually happened.

He told Niki, that unfortunately the news was true and from there the both made a little plan.

They try to keep as much as they can hidden from the public until they know for sure Lia is okay.

Now, everyone wasn't really socializing.. more so everyone was in their own zone.

Tommy and Tubbo stayed in Lia's room, Sapnap and Dream in the guest room and Wilbur gave George his room for the while. Which leaves Wilbur on the couch.

Being in her room made it even harder for Tommy and Tubbo, everything reminded them of her.

Her scent, her character, her style.
Her everything

Tommy honestly didn't know what he would do without her, she made him happy. With her, everything feels light, like he's floating...

Yes with Wilbur he could be himself but it's two different feelings.

Time passed extremely slow,  every hour litteraly felt like an eternity.

Visiting hours were at 5pm-7:00pm sharp.

So they had a good while to wait till they could go.

It was 6am and Nobody had slept, little by little everyone began to fall asleep.

That sleep was well needed for all of them.

When they woke up it was around 4ish pm.

They all started to get ready for going out, brushing their teeth, bathing and whatever they need to do else wise.

Tommy wore a hoodie and jeans, not much effort in his outfit.

Tubbo wore jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

Dream wore a hoodie and cargo pants

George wore black jeans and a blue shirt.

Wilbur wore a sweatshirt and jeans.

After getting ready, they all hopped in the car driving to the hospital.

When they got there it was a whole wave of emotions they didn't expect..

-lyssa out!

Hey kiddos, I'm really trying to update I swear 😭

At the rate I'm going you'll get an update maybe every week? Once a week?

But anyways.. how y'all feeling about what happened in the story recently??