𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

chapter twenty-four

chapter twenty-four . . .
a dothraki wedding

Rhaerys glared up at the large man who's grip tightened as seconds passed.

Every man and woman present watched the interaction with interested gazes.

Snatching herself away from the Khal, Rhaerys' glare never once wavered. "The only way you'd have me is if I myself allowed it." She spat harshly before marching her way into the manse.

As Rhaerys slept in her chambers she began to stir into a dream.

Before her eyes, the images of a brown haired child sleeping in the arms of Khal Jahakko were shown and standing over the child was herself as she gazed lovingly at the two with a smile on her face.

Rhaerys awoke from her dream with a start.

The feeling of wetness on her face took her by surprise. Reaching up towards her face, Rhaerys touched her cheek that had been stained with tears.

Rhaerys smiled to herself before she stood to her feet and made her way to where her ink and parchment paper sat, and began to write a letter to her home.

The next morning, The Khal alongside two men from his khalasar, sat on their horses in front of the Magister's manse as they awaited the Princess and the Magister's arrival.

A meeting had been set to discuss the arrangements of their problems.

Rhaerys and the Magister stepped out of the manse, gaining the attention of the Khal.

"I'm sorry, Khal. But, the Princess is not mine to give." The Magister said as he bowed his head in fear at the Dothraki lord that towered over him on the horse.

Khal Jahakko snarled.

"But I will be happy to continue to supply you and your people with plenty food." He continued, sweat began to form at his brows.

"There will be no need for that." Rhaerys spoke in Dothraki tongue as she held gazes with the Khal. "We should settle this matter. You will have me, but not as your slave nor your whore. You will be my husband, and I shall be your wife." She stated before she turned on her heel, ignoring the calls of the Magister.

The Magister hurriedly ran after the Princess after her announcement. "Princess, perhaps we may find another way." He said as he tried to keep up with her fast pace.