(TW: Excessive cursing and a little bit of violence)

Evelyn burst open the door to see her uncle in the kitchen, making a turkey and cheese sandwich. He turned around and he chuckled. "Surprised to see me?"

"Holy shit, Wayne!" Evelyn exclaimed excitedly as she ran over and gave her uncle a hug. She hadn't expected for her uncle to be home so early, sometimes he would be gone for two days before she saw him again and he was her only parent figure since both of her parents left her a long time ago and her aunt had died. 

Wayne chuckled and hugged her back, kissing her forehead. "Have fun with your campaign today?"

"It was great," Evelyn said as she hopped onto the counter, swinging her legs. "The kids won the campaign and defeated Vecna,"

"Who's this Vecna again?" 

"He's a creature of great power," Evelyn said in a dramatic voice as her uncle laughed. Evelyn was excited to see him and wanted to talk to him as much as she could until she realized the strawberry blonde currently sitting in her van. 

Her eyes slightly widened. Wayne hadn't known about her secret drug dealing because she was doing it to help with the money, and she would get the lecture of her life if he found out. She had to figure out a way to keep his suspicions low, and she got a sudden idea, but she wasn't going to like it. 

"You okay kid? You're seriously quiet and you're a chatterbox usually,"

Evelyn nodded. "I kind of have someone sitting in the van waiting to meet you,"

A eyebrow quirk from Wayne. "Really? Don't tell me it's a baby carrier," he joked as Evelyn flushed red and threw a dish towel at him, getting a laugh out of him. "I'm joking kid. Is it another girl or guy you've had over here before?"

"It's a guy," she says, hopping off the counter. "He's just here to hang out with me, so I'll introduce you two and then we'll head to my room," Evelyn lied.

"Alright then, go ahead and introduce me to the kid so you two can do you thing," Wayne said, taking a bite out of his sandwich. Evelyn opened the front door and walked outside, walking over to the passenger door and opening it. 

"So here's the sitch," she says, ignoring the little jump he made when she suddenly opened the door. "My uncle's home and he knows nothing about my drugs and just try to act like you like me until I just get you the drugs. Capische?"

The timid blonde nodded as he slowly got down from the van. Evelyn grabbed his hand to make him move faster, opening the front door again and dragging Chris inside after her. Wayne lifted his head from his half-eaten sandwich to see Chris and his eyes widened.

"You're telling me you're hanging out with the son of Cunningham?" he looked at Evelyn and she nodded. 

"He's the one I told you about that had been at the talent show with me, remember?"

"Oh, yes, I remember that now," Wayne says as he walks around the kitchen counter and walks over to Chris, holding his open hand out. "I'm Wayne, nice to meet you...?" 

"I-It's Chris. Nice to meet you Mr. Wayne," Chris smiled, and Evelyn knew he was nervous. She felt like he had anxiety or something, he was always timid and afraid of something. 

Wayne nodded. "Well, I won't keep you kids from having fun, just don't keep him over too late,"

Evelyn nodded. "Okay. Come on Chris," she says as she walks to the end of the hall where her bedroom was, and opened the door, her eyes widening and forgetting her things were everywhere. She quickly went into the room and grabbed a few undergarments off the floor, stuffing them to be unseen in her drawer.