Evelyn had hidden her van in a thick forest of trees, and she no longer cared of how much scratches it now had against the van. She had hidden it so no one would know it was hers. She sat in the cabin of Reefer Rick's property, and her knees were to her chest, her arms wrapped around her knees. A line of tears was existent on her face as she relived the nightmare that didn't allow her to sleep and repulsed her the thought of eating. 

She had heard the news over the radio and now there was a manhunt search for her. As she suspected, they found her stash of drugs and now she was in much more trouble, and if she was found she would get more than a lecture from Wayne. 

Her stomach loudly growled at her, and it had been for the last hour. She knew her body was hungry, but she couldn't eat and keep it down if she tried. She had been shaking and sitting in the cabin all day long. 

I'm fucked, I'm totally and absolutely fucked. She thought as a tremor broke through her and she was on the verge of crying again until she heard the rumble of a vehicle and gravel crunching in the driveway of the house. She gasped and jumped to her feet, going over to the window and peeking her head just barely to see four shadows come out of the car, chattering quietly as they approached the door. 

"Shit," Evelyn hissed. She couldn't see if it was police, but they had flashlights and all of them varied in heights. She watched them from a precarious height as one of the shadows that had seemed to have curly hair repeatedly rang the doorbell. Whoever they were, they were definitely searched for her. 

Evelyn grabbed a nearby dark green glass beer bottle and the ends of the bottle were jagged and sharp, broken at the bottom from Evelyn throwing it out of anger earlier. She quickly but silently walked over to the boat and threw the tarp back, climbing inside the rocking boat and pulling the tarp over herself just as the voices began heading towards the cabin.

Evelyn's heart was jittering in her chest as the door then slowly creaked open as the talking people entered the cabin. She quieted her breaths, everything in her body on edge and trembling with anxiety as the boat slowly swayed.

"She might be in here," she heard a very familiar voice say, the floor creaking with every step the four people took. 

Is that Henderson? Evelyn thought to herself, everything wanting her to get out of the boat and say hi, but she had to remind herself that she didn't know the other three people. She kept herself still. 

There was a rustle as someone grabbed something from the wall. "Yeah, well, I don't see her around," a male voice says sarcastically.

"Shut up Steve," another voice said, female.

"You know I'm right, Robin. Just because Dustin knows this Evelyn girl and that he's smart doesn't mean that he knows everything,"

Steve and Robin? Why do those names sound kind of familiar? She thought to herself, confused while seeing the shadow of a flashlight moving around, and then there was the rustle of wrappers.

Shit, they found my gum wrappers and my beer, Evelyn thought as she slightly tensed. She had found a pack of gum inside the house, and she took it along with a few beer bottles since she felt like nothing was better to do since she didn't feel like eating anything.

"Look over here, someone was definitely here," another voice said, and it sounded vaguely familiar. There were footsteps that neared her.

"Maybe she heard us, and got spooked and ran," the voice named Robin said.

Then, she did her best not to yell out a string of curses as something painfully hit the back of her leg, a hard object repeatedly jabbing at her.

"Don't worry, Steve will get him with his oar," Dustin said sarcastically.