"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Evelyn exclaimed, hitting the engine of the speedboat, trying to frantically hurry as Christopher tried to paddle with the oars as Oliver and Patrick jumped into the water as the others stayed off to the side. "Don't give up on me now girlie, you can't give up on me now," Evelyn whacked the engine repeatedly.

"I don't think that's going to help!" Christopher says as he struggles to paddle.

"Shut up, I'm trying to work my magic!" Evelyn says as she whacks the engine, getting it to sputter, and then it died out. "We're fucked. Looks like we're swimming!" Evelyn took off her boots and tied her jacket around her waist.

"I can't swim with a broken leg!" Christopher exclaimed, making Evelyn groan of frustration. 

"We're coming for you, freak!" Oliver says, just as Evelyn begins freaking out. "Patrick, keep up!" he says to his friend, who ended up slowing down, looking around as if he heard something horrible and strange.

"Patrick?" Oliver says and gasps just as he's pulled underwater by an unknown force.

"Just jump with me and I'll keep you safe, we'll swim to the other side," Evelyn says, not noticing was was going on.

"How?"

"We can replace your cast later, let's just move befo-what the fuck?" Evelyn says just as Patrick suddenly whooshes out of the air, floating above the ground, and then her eyes widnened, the sight before her flickering between the memory of Chris doing the same thing in her trailer. 

"No...." Evelyn whispered, and then there was the sickening sound of his leg snapping in two in an awkward position, getting Christopher to gape open mouthed, covering his mouth in pure terror as his other leg did the same, then his arms, fingers, spine, and then his jaw, his eyes being pulled back in the back of his head with a squelch as he then stopped floating and landed in the water, causing Christopher and Evelyn to let out a panicked and terrified yell, Evelyn stumbling on the boat, causing them both to tip over and fall into the water, just as Oliver stared with wide eyes in pure horror.

Chris struggled to keep himself up as he couldn't believe what he had just seen. Evelyn helped him swim with her as they swam to the other side as Oliver went in the water, grabbing Patrick's dismembered body and dragging it to shore, the others gaping in shock.