Evelyn woke up to the sound of a vehicle rolling into the driveway of Rick's. She jumped up, yanking the tarp back despite the grogginess in her brain from just waking up, and she crawled out of the boat, gripping the broken bottle as she staggered towards the window, peeking out of it, scanning for people when she just sees small and bare trees in the distance. She still looked at it while panting, confused, and pauses to catch a breath and calms down and then everything in her jolts, her head jerking to the door that had opened, pointing the bottle at the people who arrived, just seeing Dustin, Steve, Robin and Max poke their head in through the door with grocery bags.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she says as she relaxed, lowering the bottle. Dustin grins as he holds up grocery bags occupying both of his hands.

"Delivery service!" he says as Steve waves with a hand as Evelyn catches her breath again, her shoulders slumping in exhaustion. Evelyn rolls her eyes.

"You know, you all really know how to scare the living shit out of a girl," Evelyn says as she walks over to the boat, sitting back in it as the teens close the door behind them as they walk over, setting the bags in the boat with Evelyn. 

Evelyn's stomach rumbled with hunger as she saw the top of a Honeycombs box of cereal peeking out of the first bag, and she reaches over, grabbing it as she sees a Yahoo box of chocolate milk in the bag too. Holy shit, they got my favorite, Evelyn thought as she grabbed one from the six-pack. 

Steve scrunches up his nose, sitting on a crate. "Hooooly shit what is that smell?"

Evelyn glanced up while ripping the Honeycombs box open. "Gee, sorry if me being busy being a criminal and all keeps me so busy, I just don't strip naked and go bathing in the lake where people can see me," she says sarcastically as she rips open the box. "Also, that might be piss too, I found a bucket and did what I did," 

All of the other teens scrunched up their face in disgust as Evelyn slightly laughs. "You're all turd buckets, I was kidding," she says as she gets the bag open, revealing tons of dry tiny little yellow honeycombs.

"Ohh," Robin says, playing off the awkwardness as the other teens just stood there awkwardly.

"So," Evelyn says, looking at everyone. "What's the good news, if you've brought any?"

"Well, your name hasn't been actively reported to the public yet. But if we found out about it as fast as we did, it's only a matter of time before someone else figures it out too," Robin began. "The second it gets out, everyone's shallow mother is going to be gunning for you,"

"Hunt the freak, right?" Evelyn shakes her head, sighing as she dug her hands into the cereal, eating a handful of it. 

"Exactly," Robin says as Evelyn curses as she chews through the cereal. 

"So, before that happens, we can find Vecna, kill him, and prove your innocence," Dustin says as Steve nods along to what he was saying. 

"That's all, Dustin? That's all?" Evelyn says as she eats another handful, drowning it down with a gulp from the chocolate milk.

"Uh yeah," Dustin says. "That's pretty much it,"

"I know everything we're saying sounds tootally delusional, but we've actually been through this before, I mean, they have, a few times, and I have like once, but bottom line is, collectively, I really feel like we got this," Robin says, Steve nodding again.

"Yeah, and we used to rely on this girl with like, superpowers, but uh, those went bye-bye, so uh," Steve says while scratching the side of his face as Dustin nods in agreement.

"So we're technically in a uh," Robin cut in.

"Kind of a uh," Steve cut in back.

"Brainstorming phase," Max chimed in, causing Evelyn to look at everyone speaking back and forth while eating another handful of cereal.