28

Jay's head rolled back as she lay on the pool table while Kieran's strong hands gripped her thighs, massaging his thumbs closely to her sensitive core. Brennan's hands captured her wrists, pulling them above her head and kissing her deeply. She could taste herself on his tongue. With a moan, she greedily pushed against his mouth.

Kieran blew a stream of cold air onto her exposed lower region. Trills of pleasure ran through her body as goosebumps surfaced over her skin. Her body felt so hot yet, so cold at the same time. Her body felt like fire and ice—like a volcano erupted on the edge of a frozen ocean. 

A tongue flicked over her bud. Jay groaned into Brennan's mouth as her back arched off the table. "So needy," Kieran murmured against her. 

Jay whimpered against Brennan's lips in response. 

Kieran's tongue darted inside her, pulling her body closer to his. She placed her feet on his shoulders, squirming against him to feel more friction. His tongue moved into her sensitive hole, sucking and biting at her needy flesh. He clamped down on her bundle of nerves, sticking two fingers into her, curling them against just the right spot. He pushed a hand over her stomach to keep her still as she writhed on the pool table. He moved demandingly, drawing a moan past her lips with every curl of his fingers.

Jay's stomach tightened, and her moans became more desperate as she felt her high getting closer. As if Kieran could sense this, he stopped his movements, teasingly brushing his lips over her thighs.

"No," Jay breathed. Why did he stop? Jay raised her head to peer down at a smirking Kieran, who kissed the ridge of her shin. His thumbs slowly massaged the outside of her dripping center, not going an inch further to give her the friction she desperately wanted.

"I did say that if we won our little game, we would come up with a new method of torture." Jay's jaw dropped in shock. She slammed her head back onto the table. Unbelievable.

Brennan pushed Jay's lips with his thumb as he looked at her with dark eyes. The soft spotlight shone directly onto her as she watched him with burning eyes. "Suck," He ordered. Jay opened her mouth, and he slipped his thumb past her lips. Brennan bent down lower to her face, allowing Jay to see how dark his eyes became. His tongue trailed softly down her cheek, under her jaw and to her shoulder, where he bit down softly. His hand repositioned over Jay's throat as she twirled her tongue lazily around his thumb.

Jay's moaning resumed as Kieran dipped his tongue back into her, moving in slow circles. He used his finger to slowly move across her, back and forth, while his tongue pushed in and out of her. Already, Jay was nearing that high again she wished she could reach. Her legs shook involuntarily, and Kieran stopped his movements, pushing himself upright to trail his tongue over her hips and stomach. His hands clamped down on her thighs and wrapped them around his waist. One hand trailed down to her lower region as he maintained eye contact with her, and Jay nearly screamed in frustration as he circled her aching core with slow calculation. 

Brennan smirked down at her, pulling his thumb from her mouth, and her heated pants filled the room. Kieran shoved his fingers inside her, curling them against her walls as he watched her eyes. Jay's strangled moans tumbled past her lips, pulling her hands against Brennan's hold on her wrists. Kieran bent down toward Jay's bare stomach, trailing his hot breath over her skin before latching onto her quivering bud.

With one hand, Brennan pushed Jay's tank top aside, exposing her breasts. Her perky nipples rose against the chilled air, and soon Brennan's mouth captured one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking and biting her flesh. Brennan bit hard onto her nipple just as Kieran circled his finger against Jay's sweet spot. 

Crying out, Jay felt her stomach quiver with her oncoming release, but the two vampires slowed their movements before Jay could reach her high. Kieran blew cold air onto her center that radiated with heat just as Brennan blew out a stream of air onto her nipple. Jay shivered from the contact.