IX

Tia felt the slight jerk of the van coming to a stop.
"We're here," Roman announced as Tia heard the opening and closing of car doors including the one right beside her.
Jonathan's hand wrapped around hers as he helped her out.
"Where's here, exactly?" Tia asked.
"Comfort Suites," Seth said.
The guys got two rooms. One for Roman and Seth and the other for Dean and Tia. She grew nervous. She'd never shared a bedroom with a boy before. Jonathan placed his hand on the small of her back and led her through a doorway into what she was guessing their hotel room. She heard the bed creak as Jonathan sat down on it.
"Where's the other one?" Tia asked.
"Other what?" Jonathan questioned.
"Bed."
"There's only the one," Jonathan replied.
"Oh," Tia said shakily. "Well I guess I'll take the couch then."
"You don't have to do that?"
"No, I insist," Tia protested before reaching out to find the couch.
She felt arms snake around her waist and then the soft mattress of the bed.
"Jonathan," Tia whined.
"Stop fighting," he whispered in her ear. A tremor ran up and down her spine. "Just relax."
And she did but she froze as he slid her shorts off.
"W-what are you doing?" she stuttered.
"What did I say?" he questioned almost scoldingly.
Tia kept quiet as Jonathan helped her under the covers. Then she felt his broad chest against her back as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He hummed in her ear as he stroked her hair. Before Tia knew it, she was being pulled under into the sea of sleep.