Midnight surprise, morning reflections

After her conversation with Tara, Akshara took some time to reflect, and then rather than heading home to the haveli, she headed to a place she was all too familiar with.

Abhimanyu's house.

It was 11:00 PM and knowing him, he would be sleeping.

And she was going to surprise him.

The look he'd given her this morning had left her all hot and bothered for the rest of the day... and honestly, she was dying to be with him. After spending days with him, being even without him for a second, felt like a decade. She just wanted to be near him, with him, talking to him, seeing his beautiful face, and be next to him.

She had to marry him.

And she had to marry him fast.

Giggling to herself, she smiled politely as the guards quickly let her through to his place. Parking her car in the special spot reserved for her, she got out her keys and headed into his house, acknowledging the guards on the way in.

She had bought them some late-night treats and they all looked at her in gratitude to which she simply smiled.

She went inside and then took the stairs up to his room.

The same room she had spent so much time in when she had stayed over after her accident, in all honesty, it had started feeling like their room.

She gently took in a look at the space, feeling emotional because it was the first time she had been back since their little disagreement or act of disagreement, she corrected herself. Everything remained the same, except on Abhimanyu's bedside table now lay several framed photos of her. Her heart pounded through her chest, "oh Abhi, how do you keep making me fall even deeper in love with you?" she thought to herself.

Moving her gaze through the rest of the room, to the centre of the bed, where lay her whole entire heart.

Her Abhi.

He was lying shirtless on his back, one arm covering his eyes and another stretched over the rest of his body exposing his well-built physique including his abs and large biceps. Sir was fast asleep.

Akshara gulped.

It was clear why everyone she had ever met had a crush on him.

He was so damn dreamy.

Her need for him intensified as the seconds passed.

Pausing, she dropped her stuff on the side, taking off her shoes and placing them on the side. And then she shuddered, taking in his state. Something took over her.

Hers.

He was hers.

"Abhi... you have no idea what you're in for baby" Akshara whispered at him, desire pooling out of her eyes.

Discarding one layer after another, Akshara stripped down till she was left in her red lingerie set. She'd bought it especially for him.

Excited for what was awaiting ahead she climbed over him gently till she was straddling him over his stomach. Taking in his state, he was just in boxers alone, akshara felt an intense desire and need build up in her. He was hers.

Leaning down she pressed a kiss to the sensitive spot on his neck and waited.

She nipped down at the pulse point and he stirred slowly. Success!

Waking up groggily, "Ak-Akshara?" He questioned and then he took in her state, gasping. 

What the hell? Was he dreaming? Was he in his wildest, most beautiful dream ever? He felt every part of his body pulsate immediately as he took a second to orient himself.