Scp-682-B

-load data log-

SCP 682-B
Class: safe
Description: SCP 682 B is a small female child, the genetic result of a level five personnel by the name of (your name) and the hard to destroy reptile, otherwise known as SCP 682. 682B appears to be playful and is currently at the age of five, she enjoys biting people for play and tends to run on all fours, she has hair covering all areas of genitalia and it is unknown if she possesses any due to the thick fur, and contains two sets of eyes and familiar growths to her father. She has basic knowledge language of a human five year old, but can pick up on more diverse words when needed. She has been interviewed many times, and we have learned plenty about her.

-1st interview-
Dr ---: so, 682 B, what are you?
682B: that's not my name, it's Paulie!
Dr---: alright, Paulie, what are you? Are you aware?
Paulie: well, I don't know really I guess...I didn't get to meet my mummy but I don't look fully like my daddy, so I don't think I'm him...I know! I'm a hybrid!
Dr---: that's a very advanced word for your age, do you know what it means?
Paulie: yeah! It's a mix! Like when you take two things and put them together!
Dr---: ...yes, close enough. You are a hybrid. So, Paulie, tell me, how do you see?
Paulie: that's a dumb question, with my eyes! It's funny how you guys have two only, did my mummy have two?
Dr---: ....
-end interview log-
Paulie is shown to be very social but can become violent if provoked enough, when violent she will bite and growl, and a containment breach from SCP 682 will often follow.
-2nd interview-
A d class is set to interact with Paulie in a rude format in a containment cell, the following is documented below. Paulie was originally not facing the d class until a minute in.
D class: hey, kid.
There is no response from Paulie. She continues to sit back and draw a picture with provided crayons.
Thirty seconds are paused before the d class is instructed to speak again.
D class: hey, KID. Fuckin look at me.
Paulie turns her head and looks at the D class.
Paulie: "hi! Who are you?"
D class: "holy shit, this bitch has four eyes!"
Paulie: that was mean...stop it!
Paulie lets out a growl and stands up, feeling attacked by the insult.
D class: don't you fuckin dare kid!
The d class proceeds to attack Paulie, who claws him to death until his face is nearly unrecognizable.
The d class is removed and upon further questioning, she says she was defending herself because he was going to hurt her. She was rewarded with extra beef in her evening meal.
-end log-

-start log-
Paulie is now at the age of 15 and has been supplied with clothes and the ability to roam the facility if she is with a trusted officer. She has proven to have a high IQ but acts like a normal teenage girl, she prefers revealing clothing over proper clothing, and has been given magazines from the outside and understands trends and general cues of the social word and has asked several times to be able to go outside, but we have been forced to prohibit her due to her appearance. She has gained a bit of an attitude since then.
-end log-

-start log-
We have had a security breach today, Paulie has broken out during this breach. All search parties are working to get her home safely before she is shot and killed.
-end log-

-close data log-