Followed

"Just stop it..." Paulie mumbled, her claws snapping on the twigs beneath her, mal0 following behind her. He didn't stop, he just kept going. Another mile was walked, and she turned around, he was still there. "I'm not scared of you. I'm pissed off, just fuck off." She snarled, and continued to walk. She had no interest in staying around- she just lost a friend and ate him to survive, things weren't going well here for her, she was a goddamn outcast being hunted. This wasn't fair in the slightest, and she didn't care about anything that was going to happen to her other than that she was going be free. She prayed at least. As long as she didn't get caught... She would be fine.

Mal0 continued to follow her every step without a word, he had no interest in talking, not after what he was here for. He found himself in an utter sort of lost situation, he was told to kill her but he had no desires to do so to her, he just wanted her to live and be fine, nothing else. But he had orders... But he didn't want to finish them. So many buts, and so many feelings otherwise. How he hated this so much, how he loathed it with all his heart and mind, he found that it wasn't something he could just stand, it was a horrible feeling, a horrible pain, a brutal destruction of emotion. All because of one single... Scp. She was something he had never experienced before, something that he wanted to protect. Perhaps he had never seen a baby before, but he had watched her grow up from a young age... He wanted to protect her.

"MY GOD! STOP IT!" She finally turned around and screamed right at his face, tears dripping down her cheeks from all four of her eye sockets. "I just lost a friend! My first goddamn human friend! And you just stick around to hunt me?! Fuck you! Fuck you!" She snarled, and ran ahead.

Finally, he opened his mouth to speak. "I was told to kill you." Paulie turned her head and shook, then her claws came out and she tackled the other scp, throwing him onto the ground and she bit him hard on the furry neck, she let out violent growls but mal0 just accepted the situation... He had no intent of hurting the girl.

This continued on and on, she kept attacking until he was a bloody mess, shaking, hurt, injured- but then it happened.

She retracted and slapped him across the face, letting out a tell. "WHY WONT YOU KILL ME?!"

There was absolute, pure silence.

Then he spoke slowly, sitting upwards. "Because I see you as a friend." Paulie froze, shaking her head, putting her foot down. "I don't even know you!" She snarled, but then recalled something- her father had spoken about this one. Something... He had said something- but that didn't change the fact that she didn't know him.

As she was going to open her mouth to speak, a voice trailed into their range of hearing and with that, Paulie jumped. "Hey! Get the fuck off my property you kids!" A man snarled, he sounded American, he was downright some form of angry, that was for sure. Mal0 grabbed Paulie and ran, and she didn't protest as she swore there was a gun pointed at her from the distance.

"I'll bring us to safety." He declared, and suddenly the world around them warped- and shit. Fuck. No. No.

They were back in containment.