The Scp foundation...is a wiki page on the outside world?

It was just like that that Paulie wasn't alone, the figure jumped into the train car, someone was going to see her face, her ugly not human face. Perhaps they were a doctor looking for her, perhaps they knew.... But that all shattered when a new voice spoke.

"Owwwch...that's a landing..." It was a male voice, having a sort of weak tremble in it, a bit of a stutter, their limbs looked weak, kind of pale too, who was this? Paulie backed up on all fours, feeling threatened, but it was no use, she was seen in an instant and then next thing she knew she found herself being stared at by the figure...a male figure. She skittered into the pile of cans but it was too late, she was being waved at and she froze. "Hey, you! How are you?" Paulie shook for a second in terror and then at last...she just stood there, standing up. There was something intimidating about her tallness and all, but she wasn't sure what it was, but she must have been scaring him badly...she just knew she had to be. "...hi..." She mumbled, oh god though, this was her first time in contact with something from the outside world, would they report her? Would they freak out? What was going to happen to her? She just...didn't know. The figure came closer, and then seemingly pouted. "What's wrong? Are you some sorta serial killer on the run? Just checking? I love crime shows, don't think I would wanna meet one though." He laughed, and Paulie blinked with her two good eyes. "Like...forensic files?" She asked, not sure what to say for a moment. The figure jumped and then laughed. "I love forensic files! It's a bit gorey and the mom always says I can't watch it, but you know, I do it anyways!" The figure laughed a bit more until he sighed. "Oh uh...and I'm all into lore. Ye know? I read the SCP fan wiki page? If that place was real it would be so cool!" Paulie froze in her tracks, holy...fuck. The SCP foundation...they hid above as to make everything look like it was fantasy? That was so smart... "I even made my own SCP! It's a half sand boy who falls in love with SCP-682_B!" He laughed, but Paulie wasn't laughing anymore. This was...shocking. Startling. What...how? "My name is Paulie, not that." The boy froze as Paulie finally turned around, and bared her two eyes. "It's real. I didn't know any of the stuff you just told me...the foundation is smarter than I thought, haha!" She laughed, looking at the shorter boy, now it was clear, he had some things off. He had a tremor, some sort of Down syndrome, he was really thin but still had some muscle on him, blonde short hair and he was wearing a black hoodie and some jeans, he looked like a normal human to Paulie. The boy backed up in shock, and then stood there. "I...I...holy shit...you-you're real!" He laughed, and ran up and hugged her. "That means the SCP foundation is real too! Oh my god, this is amazing!" He giggled, holding onto her. She blinked and then pushed him off. "Yeah yeah, I get it, it's startling. I'm more startled they would let secrets about the place out at all. Then again, who's gonna believe it?" She snorted, but he was too busy looking at her with wide eyes. "So...do you know a half sand boy named Shinto?" He asked in a total blur of emotions, she just blinked. "Uh...nope. Not at all." She shrugged. "I guess your wiki page is a fake." We do have the good ol' eye pods though, their my favourite~" she snorted, they always made those tiny babbling noises and were so playful, heh. The boy had nothing but sparkles in his eyes, he was so downright amazed. "You...you're my crush..." He grinned, looking directly at Paulie. Paulie blinked and tilted her head in a reptile like way. "Eh?" She mumbled, she knew what a crush was, but to be liked this fast was a bit weird to her.... "I modelled Shinto after myself! He's me! B-but you really are real! I just-wow! Wow!" Paulie sighed and sat down. "Look...I'm on the run to see the human world... I just wanna be on my way and-" she was then cut off. "And I'm running off from my abusive mom, how about we go the same way? You can easily cross as a cosplayer you know." He smiled, sitting down on a pile of hay. "Ooh, I always had a thing for cosplay but was never allowed to post pictures..." She sighed, yeah, that sucked. The train suddenly started to move and just like that, they were leaving town. "Well, looks like there's no turning back now!" He laughed, not seeming to regret his choice in life at all. "Adventure sounds fun..." He grinned, and watched as the sun shone through the trees. He then opened his backpack and looked through it. "I got lots of stuff by the way! Even a 3ds and some spare batteries for the charger!" He smiled and pulled out a sketchbook along with that, Paulie grabbed it and then he casually handed her a pencil...she wanted to draw. She sighed, sat back, and flipped through the pages, he was a pretty bad artist, the casual bad anime type, but she saw a drawing of that sand man boy of his....Shinto. She sighed, grabbed a pencil, and started to fix it up on a fresh page. Seems like she has a friend now.