SCP 682 INCIDENT REPORT

DATA ENTRY TO SCP 682 B:

Edit summary:

(Added confirmation that Paulie has the same regenerative properties as SCP 682)

-edits sent to administration-

(Administration has changed all instances of "paulie" in new entry to "SCP 682 B)

Attached note: "Referral to scp 682 B by name is not appropriate for filing, avoid naming in any further entries unless necessary for identification. The emotional connection to instances of SCP are not to be transferred to a formal report."

-Changes verified and uploaded to data file-

————

RECORDED AND TRANSCRIBED INTERVIEW WITH SCP 682 FOLLOWING THE ASSAULT OF 682-B

Warning: all interviews with SCP 682 are to be requested before moving forward. Failure to alert higher authorities and or be educated on the important pre-training will result in termination and high risk of containment breach.

3AM, +6 OF SCP 286 B INCIDENT
(SCP 682 IS CONTAINED WITHIN ITS USUAL CONTAINMENT FACILITY, ALL PROCEDURES ARE AS NORMAL. 682 APPEARS IN A COMFORTABLE STATE BEFORE INTERVIEW)
TRANSCRIPT:

-Dr. Grant, current head of the 682 containment team enters the audio room connected to the containment chambers of 682 with Dr. Cara, psychologist and Dr. Janus, Trainee-

SCP 682: At last you come. I can feel the disturbance in my blood. What has become of my Sunray?

Dr Janus: Before we begin, this interview is being recorded and you have a right to remain-

SCP 682: Hush, meat. I have done this years upon years. Your training is nothing but a set of speeches to my wiseness.

Dr Grant: How did you know this is what we came to speak to you about? How have you felt it in your blood, as you call it?

SCP 682: Sunbeam and I are connected, just as her mother and I were before I felt her slip away to bring our brood into the walls of this facility. Our blood is one in the same, as is her power. I can feel it, shot in the head, no? Yet she heals. She persists.

Dr. Cara: You are calling Paulie 'sunbeam'. I am genuinely curious as to what you mean by this.

SCP 682: She is my daughter is she not? Yet she is also a hope for the future, a guiding light. A term of endearment, esteem.

Dr. Grant: What of this connection via blood you mentioned? Does this by chance... have a relation to your immortality?

SCP 682: No further comment. However, the old man may be interested in providing... insight for a price.

Dr Grant: 106? Confirm.

SCP 682: Well done Grant. I will confirm this.

Dr. Cara: Have you had contact with him that we are unaware of?

SCP 682: But of course. You think you know what goes on in the walls of containment but you are deaf to the great T R U T H. We who have made this place our home know of it's secrets and comforts. We talk, we converse with one another. You can do nothing to stop it.

Dr. Grant: ...Interesting. Now, Paulie. Her condition is stable but she appears to be in a state of shock. She will not wake up. Her life signs indicate no concern for us but she still... stays dormant. In this time, we ask for your help.

SCP 682: It has been more than a year since I last saw my dearest Paulie. In what reality would you even dare to assume that I would decline such an offer.

Dr Janus: There is another thing... the doctor who shot her, Abbington. We haven't figured out what to do with him yet.

SCP 682: mmm... the boy is a wild one. Throw him in here when you bring my Sunbeam. I will allow her a chance to decide his fate.

Dr. Cara: While this is not something we usually allow, in this situation we will grant and support your request.

SCP 682: I await the tender reunion. Quicken your pace, gracious Doctors!

-TRANSCRIPT END-

DATA ENTRY TO SCP 682

Edit summary: Transcript of interview and reports of 682-b's reintroduction to SCP 862. All events were positive and no incidents occurred. Recordings of 682 grooming and caring for the still dormant 682-b were cleanly captured for study. Dr. Darren's disposal in the containment unit has not created any reportable documentation at the time of this submission. Both appear to be ignoring him.

-edits sent to administration-

Attached note: much better this time. Administration will look into any concerns spawned from the comments of 682 during interviewing.

-Changes verified and uploaded to data file-