mal0 2.0

-open data log-

Scp: 1471, Mal0 1.0

Class: Safe

Containment procedures/notes : The now materialized SCP-1471-A has been proven to be safe and talkative, materializing after heavy testing with a D class until 1472-A became solid, an extraction team was sent but instead they were greeted by the Scp who appeared proper and kind. Scp-1471-A has been given a basic living quarter, and requires no food or water, but asks to be given exposure to films and movies, no negative effects have been found from this. They are allowed to have daily contact with personnel for short periods of time and have proven to have a very high IQ and can create programs when given turing, however none have been allowed to be used, aside from the one that keeps track of daily time.

A recent interview took place between Dr Darren Abbington and Mal0 has taken place, below is the details that entailed, only level 2 personnel and higher may read the documents.

Dr Darren: So, Mal0, how has your day been, it's been boring I presume.

Mal0: Certainly, I find that sitting around and doing nothing much can be a bore, is there a computer around here?

Dr Darren pauses for a moment and then grins smugly.

Dr Darren: now now, why would you want a computer when you can be a part of this?

Mal0 looks concerned for a moment before Dr Darren pulls out a phone, showing that the application of their origin is installed onto the phone.

Mal0: Stop that please. I do not like being inside devices anymore.

Dr Darren: Why? I'm ordering you to do something for me. You do what I say and you will be allowed to return here, if not, I smash your existence to bits, I'm here for a fucking reason, you skullface.

Dr darren becomes enraged for a second and kicks a chair across the room, Mal0 appears distressed, a termination team is placed by the door for precaution. Dr Darren then slams his hands against the table and starts yelling.

Dr Darren: YOU FUCKING LISTEN. MY FATHER WAS KILLED BY A FELLOW SCP IN THIS BULLSHIT BUILDING. I WANT YOU TO HELP ME. AND YOU FUCKING WILL OR I'LL HAVE YOU DEAD, DON'T YOU FUCKING TRY A THING, IT'S DO OR DIE FOR YOU, DON'T YOU PULL SHIT ON ME.

Mal0 is silent and lowers their head, seemingly very distressed.

mal0: ...what do you want done?

Dr Darren grins with relief for a moment before continuing.

Dr Darren: You have been installed into the phone of scp-682-B, Paulie. She recently got out during a containment breach, and I want you to track her down and bring her back safely, what happens next is not your concern.

Mal0 pauses, sighs and nods and then becomes non responsive, dr Darren leaves the room.

end log.

<mal0's pov>

I do not understand the hatred that runs through the veins of this Darren child, his mind...it feels so barren and stuck on a single goal, but what choice do I have? I have seen glimpses of that girl, that Paulie, that incredible hybrid but to kill her? No....I simply cannot go about doing that for this man, because I know that in the end, it is what he desires. But how am I to do otherwise? How am I to haunt him for his actions? I watched as a guard entered the room and walked towards me, they trust me so much now these days, who knew that good behavior could get you so far... even though I was just behaving as I was. I was never meant to hurt people according to the publisher, just never leave them alone... bu thanks to that D class, I am now my own being and I do not have to be stuck by the rules of that man who made me, now I am my own creature....nothing else, nothing more. I am me.

I watched as the guard approached me and tapped me on the shoulder lightly, I looked over to him of course, watched him flinch for a moment because they simply love to do that, and I sighed. "Are you alright? Dr Darren is pretty intense, we know." I sighed and just nodded. "I have been better but I have no choice...I have to stalk the girl, if I do not... I may be destroyed." I sighed, shaking my head. "I have no choice..." I whispered. A doctor walked in and I recognized him, ah yes, the person who worked with her on the bi-weakly cleanup.... "We are going to terminate darren soon, don't worry. Just play your part and don't hurt Paulie..." He begged and I nodded, I wouldn't dream of it...

She saw me in the woods, but she didn't know it was me, she was on the train passing by, she was free and with another boy, she was living safely, thank god for that, what mattered to me was that she was well...for I truly cared for the girl, she had a phone, tried to install my program to meet me, she was bored apparently. She was punished heavily for that, and it enraged me. Let the girl be curious. I carefully chased after the train and phased onto the side of the train, grasping at metal bars. I could sense that they were asleep by now, so I slipped into the train car, silent as a small mouse. I moved forwards and spotted Paulie and drank In her appearance, for the first time ever I had truly seen her... long black hair, a thick tail, green skin, she was... something out of a dream.

I wanted to reach out and touch the perfect hybrid for a moment but I stopped and retracted my hand, I knew that I had to follow in silence, so I took one final look, one final grasp at the girl who looked like an angel who was on the run... and I left, I left her alone once more.