Sold ~Negan~

~Your pov~

I sighed as I stayed crouched in an old building, a herd of walkers moving past me, my older brother Rick had sent me out to scavenge. I remained quiet as it passed, I left the building just as some people drove up, I knew who they were because I had killed several of them. "Fuck..." I just said as they all piled out of the vehicles, I groaned as I raised my hands knowing that they had me surrounded and if I had fired a single shot the herd of walkers would've turned around and come right back. "Well, what do we have here?" spoke Dwight as I glared at him, "the only reason I haven't tried to kill any of you is that there's a herd of walkers...or maybe I should fire off a shot, and let them take care of ya" I growled as he chuckled, he then grabbed my arm and pushed me towards the RV that was there. "Get in" he spoke as I pulled my arm from his grip "don't fucking push me," I said as I furrowed my eyebrows at him and got in the RV. "Heya there, doll" Negan spoke as he sat on the couch in the RV, "awe fuck that," I said as I went to leave but Dwight had closed the door in my face, "rude ass fucker" I growled and I looked at Negan. "The hell do you want?" I asked as he smiled.

"Is that any way to talk to your employer?" he cocked his head slightly as I rolled my eyes and sat down across from him, "what are you doing out here?" he then asked as I looked at him, "that's a joke right?" I arched an eyebrow as he shook his head, "I'm gathering shit so we can give it to you because you demanded half of our shit" I told him as he nodded, "how about a ride back to Alexandria" he said as I shook my head, "I'm good with walking" I told him as he chuckled and placed Lucille on the table between us, "wasn't a request" he spoke as Dwight got in and started driving us back to Alexandria. I sat there with my arms crossed and looked out the window. 'This is bullshit' I mentally spoke as I glanced over at Negan who was staring at me and smiling, I rolled my eyes and continued to look out the window. Soon, we were at Alexandria, I got up, and he opened the RV door and looked at me. "Afer you, doll" he spoke as I growled and walked out. "Y/n?" asked my brother as he walked up, "didn't find anything, well, that's not true" I spoke as I turned on my heel and looked at Negan, "found a snake in the RV...but that's about it" I explained as Negan placed a hand over his heart, "you wound me doll" he spoke, "wish I could, can't wound a heart that isn't there," I said as he smiled, "see, that's why I like you so much, you're not scared of me like good old Rick the prick" he spoke as he held out Lucille, Rick grabbed it and held onto it.

"Congrats, you turned my older brother into a fucking pussy...feel happy with life?" I asked as he looked at Rick, "Y/n is your little sister?" he asked as Rick nodded, "oh! This is just perfect!" he exclaimed, "how bout I make a deal...you can have Daryl back..." Negan started as my face lit up at the sound of my best friend coming home, "if Y/n becomes my wife" he finished as I glared at him, "no! Absolutely, not!" I shook my head as Rick looked at me. "Rick!" I shouted as he sighed, "we need Daryl Y/n..." he whispered to me as he got closer, "are you fucking kidding me?! Whatever happened to family first you asshat?!" I shouted as he flinched. "Dad, you can't let him take aunt Y/n" Carl spoke, "we have no choice!" Rick shouted at the two of us, "deal" Rick said looking at Negan who smiled largely. "Wow! You sold your little sister to me to get Daryl back...what an asshole" he spoke as he grabbed me and pulled me against him.

"Rick what the fuck?!" I screamed at him, "I'm sorry Y/n" he said as I saw red, I quickly grabbed a gun and aimed it at Rick. I wanted to shoot him in the head so badly, but he was still my brother, so instead, I shot him in the leg causing him to fall and scream. "Now you know what it's like to be hurt by someone who is supposed to be family. Fucking asshole" I growled as I shoved the gun into Negans chest and got back into the RV. Angry tears spilled from my eyes as I paced. I ran my fingers through my hair and started throwing things in the RV. Negan walked in and dodged one of the items I had thrown. "Damn, that's one helluva arm you've got" he spoke as I breathed heavily, I sat down and tried to calm my breathing but I was so angry and hurt. I knew that if I didn't calm down, I was gonna have a panic attack.