Lines ~Jeffrey Dean Morgan~

~Your pov~

I sat in my trailer, Rihanna playing through the Bluetooth speaker, I wore a long dress shirt, and a pair of black skinny jeans, I didn't have my shoes on and I wore mismatched socks, one sock had a symbol from Supernatural on it, and the other sock had a Walker on it from The Walking Dead and my hair was pulled back into a messy bun. I mumbled to myself as I read over my lines, there was a knock on the door, "it's open" I said without looking up, "Y/n! This is your co-star, Jeffrey" spoke Milissa who was my assistant as I looked up and saw Jeffrey smiling, "hi" I said as he chuckled, "once socks" he simply said as I looked at my socks and chuckled a little. "Thank you...my dresser ate the mates to them and I figured, why the hell not...zombies and ghosts go together" I joked as he chuckled and we shook hands. 

"So, you're playing Isabelle Jane-Grace," he said as I nodded and placed my script on the counter and Milissa left us. "That's awesome, I play Tyler Greene, Isabelle's love interest," he told me as I blushed slightly, "cool..." I said as he smiled again, "I look forward to working with you" he said as I nodded, "likewise...I'm a big fan and it's an honor to work with you" I told him as a light pink dusted his cheeks. "Anyway, I've gotta get going to make up...I'll see you later" he spoke as I nodded and he left. 

~Time skip~

I stretched as I walked to my motorcycle, "Y/n, hey! A bunch of us are going out to a bar tonight, wanna come?" asked Shane as I looked at him and glanced over at Jeffrey who was twirling keys in his fingers. "Uhm..." I thought for a moment as he walked up, "heya...we going?" Jeffrey looked at Shane, "yeah, I'm just wanting to see if Y/n wants to come with or not" Shane said as I climbed onto my motorcycle, "nice cycle" he said as I smiled and grabbed my helmet.

we going?" Jeffrey looked at Shane, "yeah, I'm just wanting to see if Y/n wants to come with or not" Shane said as I climbed onto my motorcycle, "nice cycle" he said as I smiled and grabbed my helmet

Your motorcycle

Your helmet

"Nah, I just wanna go home and, sleep," I said putting the helmet on and raising the visor to look at them. "Before I forget..." I pulled my phone out, went to contact, and clicked add a new contact. "Put your number in my phone so we can go over lines one day," I told Jeffrey who smirked and put his number in my phone. "How about this weekend then? We can get some drinks then" Shane asked as I looked at him, "oh look..." I spoke as I turned my motorcycle on and revved it, "another failed attempt to get me to sleep with you" I said pulling the visor down and driving off. I raced through the streets and headed for home, my mind was on the one thing I was dreading and excited about with this movie and that was the kissing scene I had to do.