Cowboys and Angels ~Jeffrey Dean Morgan SHORT STORY~

~Your pov~

I hummed to myself as I listened to music, I was sitting on the couch wearing my black tanktop with Negan on it, a pair of flannel pajama pants, and mismatched purple socks. I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PS5, I bit my bottom lip as Arthur talked to Dutch about Horseshoe Overlook. There was a knock on the door, I paused the game, walked over, opened the door, and saw my best friend with her boyfriend Andy, and their friend. "Hey" I smiled as I walked back to the couch, I sat down, unpaused, and watched the cutscene. "Whatcha doing?" she asked sitting next to me, "playing RDR2," I said as I made Arthur get on the horse and left the camp, the other two took seats and watched me play. "I see you're having a lazy day" she gestured to my pajamas, "of course...I have today off so I'm making the most of it" I told her as she chuckled, "I thought you'd be catching up on TWD" she said as I snorted, "caught up last night...just waiting for the next season", "what about SPN?" she asked as I looked at her, "dude, I finished that last month" I told her as she chuckled. 

 "There is plenty of other series out there for you to watch," she said as I shook my head, "I caught up on Stranger Things, caught up on Umbrella Academy, all caught up on Criminal Minds, and I caught up on The Magicians last week," I told her as she stared at me, "you need a life" she spoke as I shook my head, "I have a life...it's just consisting of Red Dead right now," I said as Andy laughed, "oh! Before I forget, this is my good friend Jeffrey" Andrew spoke as I nodded, "I know...did you miss the whole conversation of 'I'm caught up on The Walking Dead and I finished Supernatural' or something?" I asked as Jeffrey chuckled, I put the game camera in cinematic mode and lay the controller on the coffee table as Arthur rode his horse to Saint-Denis, "you guys want drinks? Food?" I asked, "got any pop?" my friend asked, "no, but I've got a soda," I said getting up, I walked into the kitchen, and got in the fridge, "Y/n! You're being shot at!" she shouted, "pause the game!" I screamed as I grabbed a soda and ran into the front room, I grabbed the controller, unpaused, and shot the Lemoyne Raiders who were shooting Arthur.

I sighed as I killed them all and looked at my health, I ate some food and then saved the game. I looked at my best friend, "what movie did you bring?" I asked as she smiled, "you ready?" she asked as I nodded, "so, I know you haven't seen it yet and you've been dying to see it because it's got that one guy in" she said glancing over at Jeffrey who was looking at his phone, and then she held up the movie. "Ahh! I'm so excited!" I jumped up from my seat as I looked at the movie case. "Thank you so much! I can't wait!" I said staring at the P.S. I Love You movie case, "are you prepared for the emotional rollercoaster?" she asked as I looked at her, "psh...I watched all of Supernatural...I'm prepared for any kinda emotional shit after that...that show needs a paper that says 'this shit will fuck with your head and is an emotional rollercoaster are you ready?' I'll be fine" I said as I set the movie on the coffee table, I walked over to the PlayStation after exiting the game. I ejected the game from the system, grabbed the movie, opened the case, put the game in the game case, and put the movie in. "

"Okay! Dinner first, movie afterward" I said as she smiled, "what are we making tonight?" she asked as I smiled, "homemade pizzas! I only got enough shit for two of them so everyone will have to share" I said and she put her hand on Andy, "dibs" she said as I snorted and looked at Jeffrey, "looks like we're sharing" he spoke for the first time since being here and he glanced at my shirt which made him smile. "That's cool, I always wondered what John Winchester likes on his pizza" I joked as he laughed. "Everyone...to the kitchen!" I shouted as I threw my hands up and walked into the kitchen with them following me. We all talked as we made our pizzas, half of the one I was sharing with Jeffrey had everything I like on a pizza, and the other half had what he liked. Once the pizza was done, we grabbed a bunch of sodas, walked into the front room, and we sat down. Jeffrey and I sat down on the floor, I found the floor more comfortable when I was eating and it gave Y/bff/n and Andy time to cuddle because the couch could only seat two people. It was more of a loveseat than a couch.