Deal ~Negan~

~Your pov~

I pulled up to my strip club (yours as in you actually own it) with a sigh, I removed my helmet and climbed off my motorcycle. I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair, my friend who was the bartender had called me about something extremely important, and I walked in patting my bouncer on the shoulder. "Hey Y/n" Daryl spoke as I smiled at him (he's the bouncer) I walked up to the bartender who was glaring at someone wearing a leather jacket. "But you don't own this fucking club!" Rick shouted, "whoa! Whoa!" I spoke walking up, "what is the fucking issue, Rick?" I asked as he growled, "this asshat thinks it's okay to just demand me to get into your private stash of alcohol and give it to him like he's some fucking important dickhead" he spoke as I sighed and looked at the man. He had a burn mark on the side of his face, "sir, I'm afraid only loyal customers get the drinks from my personal stash..." I told him as he looked at me, "so you're the manager?" he asked as I sighed, "no...I'm the owner" I told him as he stared at me. 

"What's your name?" he asked as I sighed, "Y/n L/n," I told him as he nodded, "we'll be back," he said as he left, I shook my head and looked at Rick, "you can't just yell at people like that Rick," I told him as he grabbed a glass and started to clean it. "Well, he shouldn't have insulted me" he spoke as I sighed and sat at the bar. "Want your regular?" he asked as I nodded, he poured me a glass of whiskey and poured him a shot. "After what happened last year with Phillip and all that...we can't have any more mishaps like that," I told him, "it is not my fault he threatened my son" he spoke as I placed my hand on the bar, "I never said it was" I spoke as he sighed, "go home for the night, Maggie can take over," I said as he shook his head, "she's next on stage...", "then Glenn can take over. You deserve to go home to Carl, Michonne, and Judith...go" I told him as he sighed, "All right" he nodded as he walked off. 

~Time skip~

I sat in my office going over some papers when there was a knock. "Little pig, little pig....let me in" spoke someone as I arched an eyebrow. I got out of my seat and walked over to the door. I opened it, and a man stood there in a leather jacket and was very handsome, and he pushed Daryl in as the man from yesterday walked in holding a gun to him. "Whoa whoa!" I said as I held my hands up, "so you're Y/n L/n?" the man asked as I looked at him and he looked at the other man, "seriously Simon?" the man asked as the guy from yesterday nodded. "That's her" he spoke, "are you seriously pissed off for not serving you my fucking alcohol?" I asked Simon as the other man placed a finger against his lips. "Shush little girl," he said as I looked at him, "you can put your hands down," he said as I lowered my hands, this man circled me, and then he tsked. "You don't know who I am do you?" he asked as I shook my head and he grew a smile, "I am Negan..." he said as he placed his baseball bat on his shoulder and stood there. "And this..." he spoke as he held up the baseball bat, "is Lucille," he said as he smiled, "now, I was told that one of your workers had attacked my good friend Simon here" he spoke as I blinked a few times. "Can I just talk to the one who supposedly attacked him?" I asked as Negan nodded, "of course...I would love to hear both sides of the story" he said as I called Rick into my office.

"Was there something you need Y/n?" he asked as I sighed and ran my hand over my face, "this man says you attacked him yesterday" I said as Rick looked at Simon, "no...all I said was that I can't serve him your personal" he told me and I looked at Negan, "do you believe him?" he asked me as I nodded, "the police weren't called or anything and Rick wouldn't do anything to put his family at risk, he's learned his lesson" I explained as Negan glared at Simon. "Be a doll and hold this for me" he told me as he handed me, Lucille, he walked over to Simon, "give me the gun" he simply said, Simon handed him the gun and Negan punched Simon making me jump. 

"Now, I want you to apologize to these people for causing so much trouble" he spoke, "I'm sorry" Simon spoke, "use your damned manners" Negan growled as Simon flinched, "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble ma'am...it won't happen again" Simon spoke as Negan growled, "now get the fuck out of my sight" he spoke as Simon nodded and left. "I'm sorry about him..." he said as Rick looked at the clock, "Y/n, you're on in fifteen minutes" he spoke as I gasped, "shit!" I spoke as Daryl and Rick left. I walked over to my dresser and started to get changed into what I was wearing for the night.