PART 2

AHANA'S POV

I was in my thought thinking about my messed life...while my princess was hugging me very tightly, buried her face in the crook of my neck and was sucking that area as she have a habit to suck my neck , which tickles me always.

I was warming her milk to feed her then she said something with her cute baby voice...

My baby: mummam, hundly ( mummam, hungry)

She asked cutely pouting while still her face was buried deep into my neck and a smile crept on my lips then i replied.

Ahana: just wait for two minutes baby, mummam is little busy right now, now go to your little dinning chair and sit there quickly, mummam is coming in few seconds okay?

I explained to my daughter and she nodded quickly and kissed on her cheeks before crawling towards her tiny dinning chair.

My baby understands everything , she is so naughty but sometimes she behaves like my own mother, she never even cry at night, which mostly babies does, she is the only one who understands me better than anyone.

Whenever she wants to play , she make me runs behind her to feed her now her milk is ready as I poured the milk in her milk bottle after checking it if it's not so hot as it will burn her mouth.

I went to her dinning chair where she was sitting playing with her cute little doll I sat infront of her on the floor and make her grab that milk bottle which she happily holds and started to sucks from it after kissing on my cheeks, she loves to kiss me.

I noticed she literally kissed me everytime whenever I took her in my arms, then kissing on her forehead I went back to the kitchen, then heared the voice of footsteps and saw my cruel husband, Avinash.

He was coming towards me with angry look and coming towards me he holds my shoulder tightly while I gulped being scared now what I did then he yelled.

Avinash: where the hell were you, I was calling you from the past five minutes.

he yelled while griping tightly on my shoulder, it was paining very badly gaining some strength I said.

Ahana: I-i was with k-khushi am s-sorry I didn't liste-

A hard slap landed on my face, and i fell on the floor with high force.

Avinash: khushi! khushi! khushi! did you forget that you also have husband to take care did you forget that you have me too you care for her so much naa didn't you?

He said sarcastically and I looked down and said.

Ahana: a-am s-sorry I will not repeat my mistake again p-pls have b-breakfast

I said getting up from the floor with the help of kitchen counter.

Avinash: I don't want to have your fucking breakfast I know you always makes me angry intentionally and today you did it again, you spoiled my whole damn mood, you are nothing but just a trash, you and you fucking daughter is just a burden to me.

he said and I gasped a little like, how can he abused her own daughter, Is he even a human? He yelled last time and went away while grabbing his briefcase ,It's not new to me, it always happens.

I sign and listen someone's crying it was my daughter, shit!!! she might be become scared while listening his shouts.

I went to her and picks her up in my arms as she was crying very loudly while her milk bottle was laying on the floor , the milk was dripping from it, she was all shivering and was crying while calling " maa" her eyes was red shot, her little bambi eyes become all puffy because of crying...