PART 50

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I looked down at her to see her sobbing silently, i kissed her head softly, she looked up with her whole red blood shot eyes, tears were glistening on her soft pinkish cheeks, i kissed her forehead and bending down, i kissed her tears, sucking them off, she shivers and looked down when I looked into her eyes.

Abhimaan: Are you fine now Love?

I asked and she nodded slightly, still wrapping her arms around me, i held her shoulder tight hugging her close to my heart, i closed my eyes, imagining the pain which my Ahana has go through, it was too much, If I had endured what my Ahana endured, I probably would not have been alive till now. It is true that we men cannot match women in any birth.

Women are goddess.

Abhimaan: let's go downstairs baby hmm?

I asked still hugging her in arms, she was just in my shirt and panty, I would have already kissed her hard by her looking like mine but right now it's not what she needs, she needs me beside her, to relay on me.

She nodded her head and pulled back from the hug, i pushed her hair behind and kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes, making me kiss them too, i pulled back and she opened her eyes, she quickly looked down when our eyes met, making me smile at her shyness, cute.

I picked her up in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck, i started walking while feeling her gaze on my face, don't know when my ears turns red feeling her stare on me, she is making me shy.

I put her on the bed and made her laid down beside our daughter who was sleeping peacefully, ahana turned towards her and put her hand on her stomach, feeling her touch princess turned towards her and hugged her tightly burying her face in her chest, ahana hugged her tightly closing her eyes, i smile and kissed their head.

I caressed Ahana's hair and she fell asleep with her happiness, her one and only precious daughter.

Our daughter.

My jaw tightens when i remember about the pain my Ahana had bared, i stood up and taking my phone I walked towards the balcony, I dialled Sam.

O.T.P

Sam: yes sir?

Abhimaan: I want you to investigate everything about your bhabhi's parents.

Sam: okay sir.

Abhimaan: hmm, and remember I want every single details about them do anything or go anywhere I want their whole past and present life update and try to find about ansh.

Sam: sir ansh? Who is he?

Abhimaan: my wife's younger brother.

Sam: what? But sir -

Abhimaan: yes I know everything, but try to find everything again, and I want it at any cost.

Sam: okay sir I will report you.

I cut the call and sign, I had to find about ansh, for Ahana i had to find where they buried that little soul.