PART 30

ABHIMAAN'S POV

Everything is going according to plan, it just takes some time and then the last game has to be played. After that my daughter and my Ahana will be with me in my home.

My beloved Ahana angrily did not let me meet my daughter, but never mind, this will never happen again. But I will have to punish her for her mistake.

One thing I am very happy about is that my daughter loves me very much, she yearns to meet me, Just a little more time, my child, and I'm going to be your official father, And the husband of your dear mummam.

I am sitting in my cabin, not looking at anyone but my Ahana who was working sitting in her cabin now you might be thinking that I am in her cabin, so you are right.

I saw how she was repeatedly tucking her beautiful hair behind her ears, I know she could feel my eyes on her, but her beautiful eyes were not coming towards me, After some time, when she had to understand something in the file, she took the pen in her mouth and started thinking with a frown, And she was doing the same again and again, and now the lid of the pen which was attached to the back of the pen had lost its life.

And here my condition was getting worse because of her actions, the way her juicy lips were wrapped around the back of the pen.What will happen when her lips will be wrapped around my huge dick and she will sucking my cock like a lollipop, FUCK!!!

Am getting hard as fuck!

I put aside my thoughts for now and cleared my throat and said.

Abhimaan: Ahana?

She looked at me as soon as I called her with my deep husky voice.

Ahana: Yes Mr.malhotra?

She asked with her soft melodious voice making my Dick twitched and i closed my eyes clenching my jaw.

She doesn't know what this sweet voice of hers does to me.

Ahana: Are you okay? Do you need anything?

Shed asked making me opened my eyes and looking at her coming closer to me i nodded my head and mumbled.

Abhimaan: You

As soon as she heard this, she stopped at her place, and her eyes stared looking into my eyes and then she aked in her soft sweet voice.

Ahana: ji? (What?)

Abhimaan: Come to me Ahana?

She came to me without saying anything and stood near the desk in front of me. I got up from my place and moved towards her, She was looking into my eyes and her trembling juicy pink lips were forcing me to make love with them.

Abhimaan: Today you will go home early and then get ready with our daughter, and I will come to pick you and our daughter at 6 pm.

I said this and she got confused. Before she could say anything I told her by placing my finger on her lips.

Abhimaan: Just follow what I say without question, I can't break my promise, The promise I made to my daughter last night , if you remember?

I said and she nodded her head yes but still says removing my hand from her lips and said, without hesitation she held my hand in her's and brought it down still holding me palms making my heartbeat faster than before.

Ahana: you don't have t-

Abhimaan: but I want to, she is our daughter and I can do anything for her and you too, I not only call her my daughter but I consider her my daughter from my heart and I will do whatever I feel like for my daughter Ahana.