PART 49

AUTHOR'S POV

Past

Ahana: chodh do mujhe please, mujhe dard ho raha hai, please.

(Leave me please, I am in pain, please.)

12year old ahana said pleading and crying to the person, who just smirked and pulled her more harshly towards the bedroom.

?: aise kaise chodh du, iss din ka to intzaar mujhe kabse tha, aaj dekhna kya karta hu main tumhare sath.

(How can I leave you like this, I was waiting for this day for so long, see what I do with you today.)

He said still dragging her little frame, towards the bedroom, she kept crying and crying but no one was here to save her from that man, who was in his 30s, tall and strong, his dirty smirk and lustful eyes were enough to shake the little girl in fear.

He throw her on the floor, she stood up and tries to run towards the bathroom but before she could run, he held her by her shoulder and harshly slapped her making her fall and cried out loud, she shiver and joints her tiny hands and begged.

Ahana: mujhe chod dijiye Mama ji please.
(Please leave me uncle.)

(Mother's brother called mama)

He chuckled loudly and walked towards her and pulling her harshly, he said.

Man: chal, ab chup chap, apne kapde utar, jaldi kro chalo nhi to mama ji , tumhari mummy ko sab bta denge, aur tumhe pta hai naa, ki mummy kya karti hai jab unki pyari beti Ahana koi baat nhi manti, hmm.
(Come on, be quiet, take off your clothes, hurry up or Mama ji  will tell everything to your mother, and you know what your mother does when her beloved daughter Ahana doesn't obeys anything, hmm.)

He said making her gulp, he whole face turned red, remembering her mother, who locked her inside the dark store room, between cockroaches and spiders and beats her until she passed out.

She looked up at him said.

Ahana: y-ye galat hai, please mujhe chod do please.
(T-This is wrong, please leave me please.)

She said, tears were continusely flowing from her eyes, her soft red puffy eyes were screaming, fear, fear of being alone with a beast, who was ready to tear her apart, the fear that she was alone and could not do anything, the hear shaking fear, which probably every woman would have felt no matter how old she was.

Man: kuch galat nhi hai, balki main tumse vada karta hu ki bahot maza aayega, chalo ab mama ji ko gussa mat dilao aur kapde utaro.
(There is nothing wrong, in fact I promise you that it will be a lot of fun, now let's not make mama ji angry and take off your clothes.)

She shook her head and struggle to free herself from his tight grip, he got angry and slapped her very harshly that her sensitive skin of cheeks, become red as hell, like it will bleed any time, he forcefully removed her clothes making her cry more and more, he throw her on the bed and undo her pajama, she was trying to pushed him but he was slapping her again and again, he made her all naked, which made the little girl struggle more, she was all naked crying and begging him to stop but he didn't stop, he tightly fisted her hair in his fist and make her scream in pain.

Ahana: mujhe chodh do please, mujhe dard ho raha hai please.
(Please leave me, I am in pain please.)

She cried and he slapped her really hard which made her cheeks bleed, she was just a child, with a very sensitive skin, her cheeks started bleeding along with the side of her lips.