PART 5

ABHIMAAN 'S POV

Then...
I halted on my place when I saw my love was going somewhere I guess washroom...? I smirked and followed her , her beautiful sexy back , the way she is walking looking like a goddess of beauty...her sexy round ass was swing here and there with her hips...her long silky beautiful hair on her shoulder freely like they are invinting me to roam my hands there...to cares them with my fingers
I was following her...don't know when we will get married and my queen will rule the whole house along with my heart...on which she is already ruling...my queen....

I saw her getting inside the washroom so I... I can't leave this chance to be with her...alone...yaa?
So, i stood outside and waited for her to come out...did you think I'd walk in, didn't you...?
No no...I don't want her to think me as a pervert but I am... only for her...am hungry for her lips to make love with them while sucking and biting them...I want to touch her plumy lips with mine...fuck...just her thoughts are making me hard...so hard...that my pant tightens more than before...

I looked down and saw that my little friend was trying to come out of my pant...God...this little soon to be wife of mine making me insane...I'll have to take a cold shower tonight too...

I heard the sound of water flowing...means she is about to come out...but I have to go because now I will meet her directly when...I will meet her when I become her boss...I just came for her safety...because I saw that how all the men were eye fucking her infront of me...well I will take care of them later...I know very well what to do with them but it can wait...now my queen is my first priority...

I quickly hid behind a pillar... and started watching him silently from there...I felt like a teenager, silently staring at my crush while hiding behind the pillar...trust me she can make me do anything which no one can not even god itself...she has the power to get me on my knees just
for her...she is my temtatation ,my obsession , my addiction , my life ,
My heart, my everything...I fucking love her...a lot...means A LOT...I called sam to take care of her while maybe I'will going to busy in meeting people...I cut the call...after talking with him...even I know him he will take good care of my queen and my princess...I trust him...

I saw her disappearing figure with full my attentiveness like am doing something very important...and for me seeing her is the most important work than anything... As soon as his figure left from there, I also came out from behind the pillar...and smirked while thinking about the moment I was waiting for...it would come after a few moments...when I will be her boss and she will work under me...but in reality she is not my slave...because she is a queen and am her king along with her slave...yaa...am her slave...I can do anything for her...even set this world on fire if something happens with her...

I went away from there went I heared my father voice again but this time he was speaking in the Mike...that moment has come i see...I reached there just to roam my eyes around to find ad course my queen and my little baby princess and saw them together...my queen was glaring at my princess as she is being... Naughty...she was pointing towards ice cream stall while talking in her baby language while whining to eat Ice cream but ahana was not allowing her as she will be sick...I must say my princess is so stubborn as she was literary trying to came out of her grip but my queen was not letting her...I think eating just one little cup of ice cream won't hurt right...?

Hmm...she is refusing my princess...now she need punishment for it as a tears fell out of from my daughters eyes...then suddenly ruhi took her in her arms and something to ahana on which she first said no...but after that she said yes...and with that ruhi took my princess towards the ice cream stall which I specially set this for my daughter because I know that my daughter likes to eat ice cream very much....very very very much...she just love ice creams...