PART 19

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I felt a sharp pain in my back as a shiny knife with a sharp edge was ripping through my skin.But I didn't make any sound in pain, do you know why? because i deserve it, Because I saw tears in my Ahana's eyes, that too because of me, for which I can never forgive myself and will not hold back from punishing my own self...

I cut another spot on my waist and clenched my jaw tightly, Blood was pouring out of my skin, which I didn't care about, I made another cut, this time on my wrist, but away from the vein.Because I don't want to die, now I have to live with my wife and little girl.

I throw the knife away and
I stood up and went to the place where I kept my alcohol, I took out a bottle from the box and opened its lid by the handle I pressed the bottle directly to my mouth and started drinking the liquid inside it...I walk towards my secret room,No one knows what is in it,I pressed a small button near the bookshelf and the door slided automatically which is fitted in the wall in such a way that it is not known that there is a door here....my secret room...

Where I have been decorating all the memories for many years, imprisoning them so that I can come here and refresh those memories...I stepped inside the room and my eyes went straight to a picture on the wall in front of me, the door automatically closed as soon as I entered...

I sat on the ground and drank alcohol once and then said...

Abhimaan: Look how much blood is coming out, but don't worry because I deserve it...
You know today I really enjoyed giving pain to that Avinash and also to that bastard Khanna...
What did they think that they will hurt you and I will leave them alive? Never...ever...

I said to the picture in front, I know you must be considering me mad or a psycho, yes I am mad, in my Ahana's love...I am a fucking psycho who wants to end that every single person who cause pain to my ahana and my daughter...

Abhimaan: you know i was so proud when you wanted me to touch you ,
it means you like when i touch you like I own you...
you are mine to touch my baby and don't worry now....no one can you touch you not even your fucking husband...
Cause a few more days he'll die and I'll make you mine I'll make you mine queen and then we'll make lots of babies...tiny you and tiny me...

I said, dreaming, and nothing can stop my dreams from coming true, not even the god sitting on top...

I chuckled evily and sip one more time , i shook my head on my thought looking at her large photo frame...she is looking so cute yet mesmerizing...That's when I heard the sound of the phone ringing, I took the phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller's I'd...

"Moya zhena"

I can't believe my sweet innocent Wifey is calling me I picked up the call without delay and put the phone to my ear...

I was about to say something when I heard something like...

"Aellooo!!! aelooo !!!"

I heard my lovely daughter's voice, maybe she must have called me by mistake, I felt very good that by mistake but I heard my daughter's voice.

"Hello my dear princess..."
I said lovingly with a soft smile, then I heard her giggles, she squealing then she said to me in her soft baby broken language making my heart dance in happiness...

"Abiii !!! "

"Are you missing me my princess?"

First she again giggles softly making me blessed the said...