PART 10 [16+]

-ABHIMAAN'S POV -

I said smirking at her and she looked at me being all confused as hell...I sat on my chair and took off her leggings fully throwing it somewhere in the cabin making her eyes widen...I again rubs my finger on her pussy and moves my face near her pussy and pushes my tongue Inside her hole, she moans loudly throwing her head back, I waited so long to eat her out like this god...she is so fucking tasty...I thrust my tongue hard in her hole rubbing my sharp nose on her clit...making her arches her back...she buck ups her hips to feel my warm tongue on her pussy...but I hold her hips not making her move...she crys in pleasure biting her lower lips...

I circle my tongue inside her hole making her screams in pleasure...I bite lightly on her clit making her gasps...I add my middle finger fucking her little tight pussy by both...my tongue and finger...

After a couple of minutes she cum again right on my mouth again making me drink the whole of her juices...I did, I drink the last drop of her cum making her pussy clean and dry fully...I again pushed my finger inside her hole pulling her closer to me by grabing her long smooth legs putting tum on my shoulder, her pussy was clenching around my finger tightly, she felt like a teen virgin...then I pushed my another finger again, thrusting them fastly inside her hole, she moans loudly making me smirk on my work...

I can do anything for making her moan like this, for making her moan my name like I'm her everything , she moans my half name like mantra...
Am her god and now she under my mercy, I never thought that this day will come this fast, I am sitting on my chair finger fucking her tight hole while eating her out like a hungry beast...but here the day has already came...

I rubs my finger mercilessly and again made her cums several times just by my finger, just as soon she cums again I pushed my wet warm tongue inside her hole making her gasps and she lets her body down , laying on the table , clutching the corner of table under her palms feeling my tongue and finger into her wet pink pussy...she was closing her beautiful eyes tightly feeling the pleasure moaning hard and loudly...

-END OF ABHIMAAN 'S POV-

-AHANA'S POV -

I arches my back whenever I feel his tongue inside me , circling softly which cause me to feel like thousands walts of current rushes down into my body...

He gives a gentle suck there and I clutch the table under my palms more tightly, he harshly begin to thrust his tongue in and out which is sending a chill all over my body...

He fasten his speed more and held me by my both thighs harshly to remain me at my current position , I gasps...
He is eating me out like a hungry beast...

My body is becoming very much weak and a soft whimpers left from my mouth when he again bites on my clit , I clutch his soft smooth silky hairs softly to feel his tongue more on my pussy, as it's feeling so good...

I clutch them tightly as it's giving me so much pleasure that i want more, fortunately he didn't stop me and let me bury his mouth more into me...

Ahana: I-i'm g-gonna c-cum...
He says nothing just doing his work perfectly, which is eating me out out like a hungry beast...I cums fully...

He happily swallowed them all without any hesitation, making my pussy dry and I felt special for the very first time...my own husband never did this while here he sucks my all juices like he was waiting for this day...he make me feel special...why would he eat me like this...???

His each and every sucks making me vulnerable and weak , my legs were shaking badly on his shoulder...I'm becoming breathless, my every breath is hitching everytime and it's too much for me to think anything else but him , all over me...

I look at his face, a arrogant smirk was plastered on his face, which is so damn hot that it's indescribable!!!

He kissed on my knees softly looking into my eyes... before removing my legs away from his shoulder...

He made me wear my legging after standing up from his place after making me call clean and dry by his magical and MINDBLOWING TONGUE

He made me wear my legging after standing up from his place after making me call clean and dry by his magical and MINDBLOWING TONGUE... he adjust my clothes after settling my dupatta on my chest wrapping it around my neck like before...and suddenly he pulls me closer to himself making me rest my palms on his still as strong and hard chest...

Abhimaan: you can go back to your work Mrs.ahana but remember, you should know about me presense even when your eyes are close...

He whispers making me gulps hard and nod...he runs his hand through his hair setting them again as it's all messed up due to me...as I was clutching my fist on his hairs tightly....even his hair was all messed up but still he was not looking less than any Greek God...

Abhimaan : what are you thinking Mrs.ahana , do you want me to extend your punishment more...?

He asked caressing my hair setting them , I might be looking like a morning person with my messed state...was it all punishment...? If yes then I would love to make more mistake again and again just to punished by him...

God...am litraly talking like a desperate hoe , but I can't be lie on this that i don't like what happened between us few minutes ago...

He make me standup by helding on my waist and now I am feeling very tiny infornt of his huge as hulk body...he is so tall...I stumble a little as am still shaking, sorry but my legs were shaking badly even till now...
I saw him chuckling making me turned all red as tomato...

Abhimaan: do you need help Mrs.ahana...?

He asked looking at me with his famous smirk...I just shook my head in no and stepped aside to move towards the door...but he pulled me again to himself making my head bang against his har chest...

Abhimaan: tell everyone to come at the meeting hall...Mrs.ahana...

He said and I nodded in confusion...he suddenly kisses on my forehead and I looked at him with my widen eyes...but he was standing looking at me with his straight face...can't he smile a little...

Abhimaan: What?? Do you want something more...Mrs.ahana?

He said and I just shook my head in no and went away with my trembling legs...

-END OF AHANA'S POV-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED ....

Listen to me carefully...
There are so many things going in my life...am also a student so I have to study too...I'm already managing two stories at same time...so pls try to understand my situation also...

Be happy and fine...
Take care of yourself...