PART 37

AUTHOR'S POV

Ahana hugged her mother in law and touched her father in law's feet while he blessed her smiling softly at her, patting her head and said.

Mr.chaudhary : khush raho beta apna aur humari chutki ka dhyan rakhna thik hai?
(Be happy daughter, take care of yourself and our khushi, okay?)

He said and ahana nodded smiling at him softly then looked at behind towards him, who was playing with his princess, tickling her and making her laugh her heart out, her in-law and she smiled at them and then they went away leaving Chaudhary's smile behind them.

Mrs Chaudhary: pta nhi ye pagli kab samjhegi ki iski zindagi ne ise khushiyo ki dastak de di hai, Abhimaan ke naam ki, main bas humari ahana aur chutki ko khush dekhna chahti hu.
(I don't know when this crazy girl will understand that her life has marked the beginning of happiness, in the name of Abhimaan, I just want to see my daughter and khushi happy.)

As soon as she finished her tears left making mr.chaudhary taking her in a side hug.

Mr.chaudhary: galti to humari thi ki humne uske baare mein naa sochkar apne uss makkaar bete ke baare mein socha par usko uske kare ki saza mil gayi hai, bhale vo humare samne dikhawa karta tha ahana ko khush rakhne ka par sach to hum dekh aur mehsoos kar hee rahe the.
(It was our mistake that instead of thinking about her, we thought about that deceitful son of ours, but he has been punished for his actions,Even though he used to pretend in front of us about keeping Ahana happy, we were seeing and feeling the truth.)

She nodded and with that they left inside their house feeling guilty and blaming themselves for the loose of Ahana and Khushi.

-END OF AUTHOR'S POV -

AHANA'S POV

So it's a business trip, this is what he said but for two weeks? But as I am his PA I should know it even before him but he said that he fixed it by his own as that client was in his known, but Isn't it very long? Well I can't question him not because am afraid or something but.....okay am afraid to ask him, it's making me nervous being with him alone there just me and my daughter, who was currently sitting on his laps, playing with his chain which was made of single rudraksha,(if you don't know what is it then search it on Google baba, he will tell you everything).

okay am afraid to ask him, it's making me nervous being with him alone there just me and my daughter, who was currently sitting on his laps, playing with his chain which was made of single rudraksha,(if you don't know what is it then search it on ...

Porsche 911 GT3 RS

We are currently sitting inside his Porsche, I mean yes it's Porsche now, he is so rich, always changes his car like clothes, when I woke up yesterday it was evening, first I got scared seeing my around but then he walked in and then I got to know that it was his secret room inside his cabin, which was looking elegant with right colour combinations from pillow cover to curtains, At that time I did not remember anything about what was happening, I was just lost in his sensual touches.