PART 51

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I looked at my Ahana who was giving gifts to my mother, my sister and my father, with a smile on her face, my sister hugged her tightly and kissed her cheeks thanking her for the gift and my parents patted her head softly saying thank you while I was sitting on the couch infront of her, she boughts many things for my family but not for me, okay am sad but she deserves punishment for that, how can she forget me?

Well we came back from Greece at afternoon and right now it's evening, I spends my life's most beautiful moment before marriage there in Greece and I also got to know many things about my Ahana, you know what she loves me, yes!!!

My ahana loves me, a lot!!!

And I got to know this when I and my princess were sleeping after freshing ourselves last night in Greece and ahana came after freshing up, but in actually I was just pretending to sleep to see what will she do, but she confess her love and for the first time she kissed my nose tip, and my forehead, and guess what????

Haye!!!
Main to Pani Pani ho gya!!!

Yrr meri Ahana ne kiss kiya mujhe???
Main khush nhi, balki bahot hee zyada wala khush hu!!!!
😁😁🙈🙈

Haye!!!
(I am shy!!!)

(My Ahana kissed me???
I am not happy, but very happy!!!!)

Am I blushing? Yes I am but I will wait until she confessed to me about her love when I will be conscious.

Now I need to dig her past more and makes her parent's life living like a hell, I got to know from Sam that he is not getting any thing about ansh, from anywhere and now I had to meet her parents to know everything which I am gonna do this night itself.

Right now we all are having evening tea with some snacks and my Ahana loves tea, she doesn't like coffee, and from today i too started having tea.

Same taste to hona hee chahiye Naa yaar to isliye koi ni aapka Bhai Aaj se apni ahana ke liye chai piyega☕.

(There must be same taste between us, so from today onwards your brother will drink tea for his Ahana.)

Our daughter was having healthy and tasty banana milk, sitting on my lap, playing with my shirt's buttons, Tara took seat beside me after hugging ahana and laid her head on my shoulder, i ruffle her hair making her pout and glare at me.

Tara: bhai baal nhi mere.
(Not my hair brother)

She said and i ruffles them more to irritate her.

Tara: bhai!!!!! Papa dekho Naa Bhai ko aate hee mujhe pareshan karne lag gaye.
(Brother!!! Father look at him, he teasing me already just after coming.)

She complaints and i giggles while my daughter laughed seeing her fake crying face, maa smiles but didn't said anything as she was busy talking with her soon to be daughter in law, while Ahana smiled softly at us, she must be missing ansh, I shook my head when i felt her that she will cry anytime, i mouthed her not to cry and she looked down controlling herself.

Mr.malhotra: Abhi! mat kar bete aur tu baithi kyu hai uske paas jab tujhe pta hai ki vo tujhe chedta rehta hai.
(Abhi! Don't do it son and why are you sitting near him when you know that he keeps teasing you.)

My father said and Tara pouted, and getting up from her seat she sat beside ahana and hugged her from side making me jealous and smirked when I glared at her, ahana smiles and patted her cheeks making her hugged her more tightly, I finish my tea and walked upstairs with my daughter.