PART 27

AHANA'S POV

I had just taken a step forward when a hand caught hold of my hand and turned me towards him, I looked at him and said in my trembling voice.

Ahana: let me go please.

I plead,I don't know why I was feeling very weak, my fear was coming true, what should I do now, I was not able to understand anything.

He looked at me and said, pulling me slowly towards him, holding my cheeks between his hands.

Abhimaan: Don't say please, there is no need of it Ahana, but please calm down, I am with you, always, I will walk with you at every step whether you want it or not.

he said and at one point I could see the worry in his voice and eyes, I said nothing and looked down holding my tears and turned my step and walked out of the room with my daughter.

I will have to go home soon, my mind is haunted by the words my mother just said on the phone, words which had never given me the courage but today they have completely broken me.

Where are you fucking whore, here is your husband's dead body lying in front of us and you are enjoying by spreading your legs in front of someone? Come here quickly Bitch!!!

My mother had just told me this on the phone and if anything scared me the most, it was that Avinash is really no more in this world, I am now a widow, a widow who is also a witch who ate her husband, I took his life.

Without turning around, I took my steps out of the house, I heard Mrs. Malhotra's voice coming from behind but I did not stop, I quickly took a cab which was on the road and sat in it.

My daughter was hugging me tightly, and there was no stopping my tears, what has happened, what will happen now?

After about half an hour I got down from the cab and ran straight towards my house, after paying the driver, It was very wide in front of the house, I aside them with my hand and took my trembling steps forward when I saw a dead body covered with a white sheet on the ground.

I had not even reached the dead body when someone caught hold of my hand and pulled me towards himself with great force, and a strong slap fell on my cheeks.

Mrs.sharma(Ahana's mother) : You have come, after making your night colorful!! I don't know with whom you spent the whole night! Here the husband's dead body is lying and the queen was busy blackening her face.

My mother said slapping me hard making me stumbled back holding my daughter in my arms protectively but my angel started crying loudly when she saw me being slapped by my mother.

Mrs sharma: I don't know whether this little piece of shit was also her husband's or-

She said pointing towards my daughter when a voice came making her shut up.

Mrs.chaudhary: Stop it Mrs.Sharma, let her breathe, her husband is lying dead like this and you are not able to keep your mouth shut?

My mother in law said while crying hard in my father in law's arms, but my mother just twisted her mouth and said.

Mrs.sharma: I was jus-

Mrs.chaudhary: JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

She yelled at my mother and looked at me then walked towards me while my father-in-law came near me and took my daughter in his arms who was crying loudly and patting my head softly he walked away, consoling my daughter gently.

Mrs.chaudhary: Cry my daughter, your husband is dead, and now you are free, as a mother my heart is in pain but if I think as your own then it is right that he died.