Chapter 34: Informing the Parents

Marinette had just finished breakfast with the family when she looked at the time. "We should be leaving soon to go pick up my friends."

"Right you are, Miss Marinette." Alfred started picking up all the dishes off of the table as he spoke. "And did you find that old sewing machine to be useful?"

"Yeah." She smiled at the butler. "Thanks for letting me use it."

"You are very welcome." Alfred nods to her before taking all the dishes to the kitchen.
---------
"Hop in, guys!" Marinette watched as her friends stared at the limo she arrived it. "We don't have all day." She hugged each of them as they got in.

"Wow, Mari. You really do know how to show up in style." Alix looked over to Damian who was sitting next to Marinette. "Hey, Damian. I'm Alix, Mari's coolest friend." She gave him the finger guns.

"No, she's not." Kim playfully pushed Alix. "I'm the cool one. The names Kim."

"And I'm the fabulous one but you can call me Chloe." She smiles at the billionaire.

"I'm Max." The small teen waved to him shyly.

"And I'm Adrien. It's so nice to meet you officially."

"Hey." Damian nods to them as the limo pulls off into the direction the manor.

"Oh, so you're the silent and brooding type, huh?" Chloe evaluates Damian.

"Chloe... Leave him alone." Marinette shakes her head.

"What? He's just so different from your last crush." The blonde giggles.

"And by that you mean me?" Adrien wiggles his eyebrows at Marinette.

"Ugh, stop." Marinette pushed Adrien's face away. "You're so full of yourself."

"Well he's not lying." Max smirks.

"Thanks, captain obvious." The bluenette deadpans at him.

"So, Marinette. What are we doing today?" Kim looks at the bluenette with excitement.

"I'm not too sure but I do know that you will probably be bombarded with questions once we get there."

"Questions about what?" Max asked.

"Probably about Angel here." Damian jerked his head towards Marinette.

"Angel, huh?" Adrien raised his eyebrow. "I like this one, bugaboo."

"Glad you approve, Adrien." The bluenette laughs.

"So, have you told your parents yet, Marinette?" Chloe asks.

"Told them what?" She looked confused.

"About you and Damian being a thing." Chloe said it like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No. I just don't know how to bring it up."

"We should all video call them later then." Alix started to bounce in her seat. "I want to see their reaction."

"I second that." Adrien piped up.

"Same." Kim and Max said at the same time.

"Why did I even invite you all?" Marinette shook her head at her friends.

"Is that a yes?" Chloe looked at her best friend.

"I guess." Marinette sighed.
-------------
"Welcome to Wayne manor." Alfred opened the door for them all.

All the teens follow Alfred into the large house and every one of them look around in wonder.

"Wow, this place is as big as daddy's hotel." Chloe stared up at the crystal chandelier.