Chapter 60: Puzzle Pieces in His Game

"How is everyone fairing?" Alfred asked the group before they start, specifically looking at Marinette's busted lip.

"I might have a bruised rib but I'll be okay." Nightwing smiled at the butler. "I've had much worse."

"How about you, Miss Marinette?" Alfred looked at the young girl with concern.

"I'm fine." She smiled widely at the butler but found that that wasn't the best idea. Her lip began to bleed again and Damian's hold on her hand tightened just a bit more.

"And why didn't you use your miraculous cure on yourself?" Tim asked.

"Because that wasn't necessary. Even a small cure can turn a lot of heads and my classmates are still in the city. I don't want to use any of my special abilities so easily like that." She shrugged.

"Wait, you can heal yourself?" Jason asked.

"You didn't read the file I sent, did you?" Tim rolled his eyes.

"You have a file about me?" Marinette asked.

"I have a file on everyone in this room and then some." Tim smirked.

"Marinette," Bruce interrupted. "I'm proud that you are being cautious of your abilities. Something Tim must have forgotten is that all the damage you caused would be reversed, including on the Joker. Her Lucky Charm and miraculous cure should only be used in case of emergencies."

"Damn, that's right." Tim huffed. "Everything always has so be so complicated."

"Yeah." Marinette agreed. "I'm just glad everyone made it out relatively okay. I still feel bad about those officers though."

"Today went rather well, all things considered. Gotham PD is strong and those men will be back to enforce the law in no time." Dick spoke cheerfully.

"Yeah, don't be so hard on yourself, Sunshine." Jason agreed. "Everything would have been a whole lot worse without you."

"Except for Ivy." Damian added.

"What do you mean?" Selina spoke up for the first time.

"She kinda figured me out." The bluenette gave everyone a sad smile. "I think it had something to do with her plants and how I affect them. But I don't think she knows about any of you and she promised to keep it a secret."

"Oh, Ivy knows a lot more than you think." Selina laughed. "But she is a trustworthy gal and she will only betray you if you betray her precious plants."

"Ivy shouldn't be a problem." Bruce agreed.

"But father..."

"No 'buts' Damian." Bruce cut him off. "And if it will make you feel any better, go ahead and ask her all the questions you have when you two meet up with her this weekend. Ivy and I have had a silent agreement for a very long time. Even before her and Harley became a couple."

"Why didn't you tell us this?" Jason asked.

"If you nitwits would have looked hard enough, you would have figured it out." Tim laughed. "After all, Selina and Bruce have been official for awhile and Ivy and Selina have been close friends for even longer. It wouldn't be too hard for her to piece it together. Hell, Harley probably even knows by now."

"Can we trust them?" Damian asked with harsh concern.

"Absolutely." Selina nodded. "My girls know what's at stake here. They may be free spirited and take what they want, but they understand the consequences of revealing such a large secret. No matter what they might say, they really do love this city too much to let it fall so easily. Plus, they are doing wonderful things for the homeless women and children of Gotham. They are doing really good now."