Overflow

A month following the climatic end of Fort Frollo, a cruiser marking an Atlesian Emblem slowly descends over Vacuo. While some of the Vacuoan guns are aimed at the cruiser, nothing is opening fire on any one source. A small Manta drops from the ship and slowly comes to land on a platform adjacent to the school. On the platform is Team FLME and VILE standing still along with Isaac Scorch and Elsa Inverno. The ship doors open and outsteps two Atlas troopers.

Atlas Trooper: Presenting General Schnee, upon recent promotion to-

Elsa: We know, Corporal.

The Trooper stops and clears his through, nodding. The doors to the ship open and outsteps Winter Schnee, Qrow Branwen and teams RWBY, JNPR and Oscar Pine. Elsa steps up and smiles slightly.

Elsa: Welcome to Vacuo.

Winter says nothing but places a hand on Elsa's shoulder.

Winter: It's good to see you again.

Qrow passes the two and steps right up to Issac.

Qrow: Iz.

Isaac: Old man.

Qrow: Psh. That's a nice way to say hello for the first time in what...a year and a half.

Isaac: Oh just about.

Qrow chuckles a little before Isaac too, hugs him. Qrow, while taken aback, hugs him as well. Back with the others, Leia Burns looks to Weiss Schnee and nod to her. Weiss seems shocked a bit and walks up to her.

Leia: Schnee.

Weiss: Leia! It's...it's good to see you again.

Leia: That's a first.

Weiss seems a bit put off before Frederic Scorch clears his throat to gain the attention.

Fred: Hate to break up the parade. But we have work to do.

The others all nod and the larger groups steps through the hall and towards Professor Theodore Swan's office. Once the door opens, FLME and VILE take a slight step over as does Elsa and Isaac. Qrow raises an eyebrow as does Jaune Arc but neither outwards voice their concerns. However, Qrow steps up and coughs to get Theo's attention.

Qrow: Theo. It's uh...

Theo: Forty-Three percent!

Qrow: Excuse me?

Theo spins around and stands up with his crutch.

Theo: Forty-three fucking percent, Qrow!!

Theo slams his hand down onto the desk forming a small dent in the wood. Ruby Rose and the few others flinch at the slam.

Theo: And you just shoved so many onto us! We are overflowing in overpopulation! Every single kingdom, sending both warriors and civilians here! Trying to bring in my own people only to send them to die! To lose everything they ever had!

Theo slams his hand down once more. Violet Eclairage this time, clenches her fist. Fred reaches over and grabs her hand, holding it. Violet glances over as Fred continues to look to Theo.

Qrow: We didnt know about the overflow! James went insane! And Oz-

Theo: Oz isn't fucking here!

Winter: I would suggest-

Theo: A solution? No? Then shut up! (He turns to Qrow) Whoever one of you had the bright idea to send everyone here, I want to know, because I will be having your FUCKING head you son of a-

Ruby: It was mine!

Theo stops and everyone turns to Ruby Rose.

Ruby: Atlas was about to fall into Mantle. All our plans failed. I thought it would be the best for everyone. I didnt know about the overpopulation issue about Vacuo. We've been traveling the world, trying to get the relics and stop Salem. But..we failed. We-