The Final Straw

After the opening, Violet releases a bunch of lighting towards the Plague Doctor. The Doctor leaps to the side and grabs his hook, spinning around and blocking an attack from Llew. He kicks her in the stomach and uses it as a way to backflip kick off of her and stab his hook into Eadwulf's leg. Eadwulf roars a little and kicks forward, destroying a few Grimm but failing to get the Plague Doctor off of his body.

Ing leaps forward and grabs onto the Doctor's cloak. He freezes it before shooting the back of the Doctor's head with his rifle. The Plague Doctor grunts a little and lets go from Eadwulf. The Doctor lands down on the ground, kneeling as his main pose. Violet and Llew both run up to him to attack. Violet slams her staff down to the ground but the Plague Doctor dodges to the side and spins around Llew, using his hook as a counter to her sword. Llew bends backwards to let Violet fire her shotgun, hitting the Doctor in the chest.

The Plague Doctor springs up and tucks himself into his cloak, portaling away. He appears again behind Eadwulf's head and strikes at the base of his neck. Eadwulf screams and Violet and Ing quickly look up. Violet grabs a metal disc from her waist and throws it up. It explains into a larger disc, something akin to a manhole cover. She uses her semblance to launch the disc up higher. The Plague Doctor kicks off of Eadwulf's back and gets hit by the disc. However, he uses the disc as a jumping off point and launches down towards Violet, Ing and Llew.

Ing opens fire with his rifle but the Doctor evades effortlessly. As he closes in range, Violet fires her own shotgun and Llew leaps up to counter. The Doctor locks his hook around Llew's blade but she kicks back first and lets go of her hilt. The Plague Doctor falls back and Violet's shot is able to hit his back. As a second shot comes in, the Doctor flips around and lands on the ground, sliding back a little. A shot rings out and the Plague Doctor looks up only to be met with Violet's staff hitting him in the eye and sending him further back.

The staff flips up and Violet catches it. Eadwulf shrinks down to join his teammates. Ing runs to his side.

Ing: You ok?

Eadwulf: Yeah. Bastard got me good though.

Eadwulf places his hand on the leg wound. Llew kneels down in front of him to start bandaging it up. Eadwulf looks up to Violet who gives him a nod. She turns back and sees the Plague Doctor get to his feet. His eye is visible now, nothing but a black pupil. Violet enters a combat stance as the Plague Doctor throws his hook to the side. Lighting runs through his gloves and his cloak jolts up. His arms are covered in wires and implants, powering himself up.

Violet: Ok then...

Violet enters her stance, ready for another fight. Llew walks up beside her, also entering her stance. However, rumbling is heard from the background. The Plague Doctor looks up causing the others to turn around too. The Citadel falls down onto the ground. Violet's eyes widen as Eadwulf grows in size and covers his teammates. Llew glances back to the Plague Doctor and sees him take off his hat. She teleports. Just as the Doctor opens a portal, Llew teleports in front of him and swings her sword down, cutting off the mask of the assassin.

The Plague Doctor stumbles back. Llew grabs his hat and cuts it into pieces. Violet looks forward and sees the Doctor's face. He is a younger man, black hair, black eyes. A scar along his cheek. He takes a few deep breaths as the tower comes down onto the battlefield, causing a massive puff of smoke to rise up.

Violet: Don't let him escape!

Violet starts to run but the Plague Doctor appears before her and punches her rapidly. Six or seven good punches to her face before launching her back into Eadwulf's wrist. He spins back around and grabs Llew's blade, looking her dead in the eyes. He pushes back against her but Llew teleports around him, getting in a few kicks and swings. However, the Doctor grabs her ankle after one teleport and slams her down onto the ground.